The Technical Enablement Lead - EMEA is responsible for partnering with the People Community to consult on functional and operational People needs, Conceptualizing and translating these into problem or opportunity statements and functional business requirements for D&T design and delivery. This role will serve as a conduit between the People Community, and technical subject matter experts within D&T or 3rd party service providers.
The successful candidate will support CBRE People Systems and effectively solution for requirements or issues by developing business cases, programs, project plans and prioritizing enhancement requests. This role will also manage any integrations with D&T ensuring delivery is aligned to functional requirements and business process requirements.
- Work with People Team to apply functional systems insights and expertise in identifying opportunities or issues requiring a systems solution or change
- Develop and capture the problem/opportunity statements and the functional business requirements in templates and formats agreed with D&T to ensure the information required for effective solution evaluation and design is present
- Manage the functional systems change request pipeline and offer insights to support the business on prioritisation, managing expectations in terms of time and cost to deliver
People Technology Functional Expertise
- Hold and maintain knowledge and experience of the functional capabilities of the systems in use within the People function; e.g. Peoplesoft, ServiceNow, EDM tool, Payroll, Kronos etc.
- Advise on functional capabilities are and how those functions could be deployed to solve business problems and drive improvements.
- Maintain knowledge of the People Systems marketplace beyond the tools currently in use and seek out innovative use of technology in the broader HR world that could potentially improve CBRE
- Provide the link between People function and business users and D&T or 3rd party suppliers.
Project Management and Approval
- Manage People Systems change projects from initiation to closure including managing plans, risks, issues and dependencies liaising with technical project managers and People Operations leaders as required to ensure timely and effective delivery of change
- Feed into change management plans as key expert on how system changes impact system user experience and work with process experts to ensure changes are deployed across system and process concurrently
- Contribute to change comms and engagement materials
- Develop and maintain People Systems change playbooks, templates and processes to ensure application of best practice in People systems change
- Be a key member of change approval group with authority to give green light or not to deployment of system changes
UAT Testing Management
- Own and maintain user acceptance testing scenarios and scripts across all platform solutions including integration test scenarios
- Co-ordinate testing efforts of end users and oversee test planning and delivery, building common approaches to user acceptance test management (scripting, execution, analysis and presentation of results) harnessing new methods such as robotics
- Strong functional experience with PeopleSoft 9.2 HCM
- Other Operational tools EDM, Absence Management, Service Now
- Proven experience in Project Management, Agile Methodology is preferred
- Excellent ability to build working relationships both vertically and laterally across the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication, with the ability to express and state ideas clearly
- Proactively seeks opportunities to work with teams and develop experience and knowledge
- Strong analytical skills, and the ability approach a complex problem or task by breaking it down
- Good customer focus and the ability to listen and clarify requirements and expectations
- Experience as a Functional Analyst or Project Manager on PeopleSoft 9.2 with Absence Management, Global Payroll, Core HCM, MSS & ESS
- Proficient in using Microsoft applications like MS Excel, PowerPoint, Visio