People Operations Coordinator
Jakarta Selatan , Indonesia
Date published: 22-Mar-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The purpose of this position is to provide a wide range of administrative and HR general support duties of a highly responsible and confidential nature to the primary stakeholder Sr. Manager, People, GWS, IDN and the GWS People Operations team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Employee lifecycle
Employee record, data, and system
- Manage the employee life cycle activities for operational excellence in Indonesia
- Handle on-boarding matters (reviewing system generated offer letters, data entry into PeopleSoft (PS) system, liaise with IT/ Office Admin & payroll for new hires’ on-boarding with benefit vendor)
- Handle off-boarding (generation of letters, PS data entry, cancellation of work passes, cancellation of benefit participation)
- Manage confirmation of probation management, transfers, retirement administration and record management
- Work with 3rd party vendor on background screening for new hire
Liaison between SME teams in relation to data changes/management in People systems, Payroll
- Own and oversee proper maintenance of employee personnel records in HRIS and Electronic Document Management tool
- Ensure the accuracy in labor allocation and work closely with SSC Finance
- Build strong relationships with SSC Finance to ensure GWS HR receives relevant and timely information
- Ensure the compliance of payroll processing based on government regulation and Payroll handbook directions
- Ensure the accuracy of income and deduction of the payroll
- Manage the timeliness of data submission for payroll
- Validate payroll
- Liaison with the payroll vendor and CBRE Payroll Governance
Employee relations and internal activities
- Assist in the tracking / processing of vendor invoices
- Act as the contact point for employees’ HR operations questions (payroll, leave, process, etc.) and escalate where required using the ServiceNow Case Management tool to track volumes, service levels
- Prepare proposals, letters, memorandums, reports, agenda and forms of a complex and confidential nature
- Draft confidential correspondence as necessary
- Handle escalated employees’ queries
- Manage the regular internal activities for employees
- Plan and support local HR events: to include budget management, venue management, invitee lists, managing vendors, travel arrangements (if any), catering, arrangements, awards etc.
- Sourcing, and interviewing of candidates for blue collar level role
- Supports recruitment for client transitions
- Insurance - Responsible for ensuring timely registration of all employees
- Assist in the prioritization of projects and planning for improvements in Operations
- Generate new ideas and approaches to effect continuous improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed
- Assists with driving of Compliance culture
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in HR with strong Payroll, HR Data and administration experience with strong attention to detail.
- Experience with relational People databases and Systems, including PeopleSoft, Avature, ServiceNow, OpenText, CornerStone or similar systems.
- Self-starter able to take initiative & work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to maintain strong confidentiality due to sensitive information managed.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite required. Must have a strong command of English language and excel in the areas of spelling, grammar, punctuation, format and presentation.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations including strong detailed quantitative skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong planning/organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers and work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and build effective working relationships with a variety of personalities across all levels of the organization;
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages and conduct basic financial analysis.
- Ability to communicate professionally and deal with people at all levels, including internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative, problem solving and decision making (within set guidelines).
- Professional presentation.
- Ability to collaborate and excellent team player.
- Ability to handle sensitive information and keep it confidential.
- Ability to be flexible/agile in an environment that is driven by change and transformation.