CBRE Global Workplace Solutions ‘Local Facilities Management’ is a leading provider of facilities maintenance and support services in the built environment, working in partnership with some of the UK and Europe’s best-known companies. We are a Company that prides ourselves on offering an excellent service and are growing at around 20% year-on-year.
We have an exciting opportunity for an accomplished Multi-Skilled Engineer to join us our expanding team, based in London.
• Carry out routine planned preventative maintenance tasks as required within across HV and LV distribution systems, associated plant/equipment and HVAC mechanical cooling/heating systems as determined by the CMMS system’s work orders, in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
• Monitor BMS for running and alarm conditions.
• Attend to A/C related clients problems. Access ceiling plant and controls, fault finding.
• Building walk rounds, taking meter readings from UPS, PDU’s and utilities.
• Investigate faults, identify causes and effect remedies.
• Prepare accurate/timely reports as required.
• Ensure corrective/repair works are carried out in accordance with current regulations.
• Assist when and where required with installation works.
• Participate in emergency call out roster providing cover for weekend and team member absences, as required.
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of the portfolio buildings their layouts, functions and complexities.
• Establish and develop trusting, meaningful relationships with Facilities Managers, Client staff and representatives.
• Endorse day to day and future compliance to safe working practices, quality standards conformity and best practice methods.
• Volunteer ideas/initiatives that contribute to the service levels and delivery.
• Positive contribution to the “team” effort and the raising of the standard.
• Undertake other tasks, as required by Customer Services Supervisor / Contract Manager, in accordance with experience and competencies.
• City & Guilds Electrical competency Parts 1 & 2 or equivalent.
• Good building services knowledge.
• Critical Environment Experience.
• Good Customer relationship skills.
• Working knowledge of “Permit to work” systems.
• Understand and interpret technical drawings/processes.
• Experience of CMMS and BMS systems.
• HV switching qualification/experience.
• 18th Edition IEE Regulations.
• Experience of Microsoft Office applications.