CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Multi Skilled Engineer join the team located in Cambridge. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the effective day to day delivery of planned and reactive maintenance tasks. This will include the supervision of specialist sub-contractors and ensuring all CBRE and sub-contractor paperwork is up to date whilst all Health and Safety procedures are followed as per the CBRE QHSE guidelines.
• Ensure QHSE documentation is maintained and readily available using client CAFM systems e.g. eLogbooks, Hazard Reports, training & competency records, SAP, Prime
• Compliance with and record keeping for CBRE ISO 9001/14001 etc. and all Quality Management Systems
• Actively identify/implement innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations
• Organise and assist in reactive repairs and PPM’s to the sites M&E systems (BMS, Fire, Air Conditioning, Generators and LV Electrical Distribution and Switch Gear etc)
• Carry out reactive repairs as instructed by Contract Support or Contract Management in line with the Service Level Agreements
• Prioritising and delegating reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks to ensure optimum levels of service delivery are being achieved
• Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules
• To observe the company policy on Health & Safety at Work
• Undertake any other duties that may reasonably be requested
• Install and repair plant as required and directed and respond in a prompt and effective manner to all reactive maintenance issues and requests associated with site
• Respond to callouts and cover emergencies as required
• Good verbal and written communication skills enabling them to communicate at all levels
• Able to acquire and maintain sufficient knowledge of a building’s operation and services
• Able to work outside of discipline
• Able to hold meetings with the clients and represent and promote the CBRE ethos
• Physically fit and able to carry tools and components by hand up to 20kg
• To co-operate readily, politely, and amicably with other Company personnel
• A good basic education is essential, with good written and spoken English and basic mathematical skills; recognised technical qualifications to carry out the role of a multi skilled CBRE engineer
• Minimum of Electrical/Mechanical City & Guilds, Part 1 and 2 or ’A’ and ’B or equivalent
• Full Clean UK driving licence held for minimum of 3 years
• Health & safety training
• Organised (and ability to plan workload); works in a structured way and thinks ahead to prioritise workload
• Attention to detail; thorough in carrying out a task, with a high degree of accuracy
• Confident and effective in putting across point of view to others
• Puts customer and team needs first; always considers impact of actions on customer and team
• Demonstrates mechanical and electrical experience within similar environments
• Be able to work alone and as part of a team
• Industry recognised Data installation and mechanical qualifications
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.