CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading provider of facilities management services in the built environment, working in partnership with some of the UK and Europe’s best-known companies
We are recruiting an mechanically biased Multi-Skilled Engineer to deliver M&E maintenance services across a property portfolio of corporate office space in Oldbury.
Reporting to a Contract Manager, the successful candidate will ensure that an outstanding standard of mechanical, electrical and building fabric maintenance services are delivered. The Multi-Skilled Engineer will be able to maintain a variety of plant and equipment when required, ensuring that faults and defects are swiftly rectified. We are looking for somebody who is driven, pro-active and posses good customer engagement skills.
- React to breakdown maintenance requests within the required SLA’s.
- Able to apply a risk focused maintenance approach.
- Respond to work interruptions, outages or emergencies consistent with the SLA.
- Responsibility for ensuring all g maintenance documentation & records are kept updated.
- Provide emergency response standby, call out.
- Advise the Facilities Management Team of changes in maintenance requirements.
- Must be willing to work over & above contractual hours.
- Undertake site surveys & produce Works Requests, Method Statements & Risk Assessments for planned works.
- Ensure completion of all reactive Helpdesk Requests.
- Ensure that financial processes are adhered to at all times.
- Determine the root cause and action items required to restore availability and prevent a recurrence.
- Recognised engineering qualifications (apprenticeship, HND, C&G) - Essential
- 18th Edition Electrical Wiring Regulations
- Experience with a range of building services systems such as HVAC and BMS.
- H&S / compliance knowledge and training.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and pro-active.
- Understanding of water hygiene (L8).