Purpose of the Job
Co-ordinate, staff moves and changes across various sites within our client’s property portfolios.
The Moves & Changes Co-ordinator will deliver Move Management and other Projects to key clients, liaising closely and effectively with client management, operational staff and supply chain to receive and interpret project briefs from client.
• Full Drivers Licence.
• Flexible and willing to work overtime, evening and weekends when required.
• Willing to travel when required, mostly to the North West of England and possibly London.
1. Organise the delivery of “Moves and Changes” utilising subcontractors and service providers from both CBRE and the client’s subcontractors. These teams to co-ordinate include: IT, Data, Telephony, Relocations, Security, Cleaning, Mailroom and internal business contacts.
2. Meet with the client to gather all information to provide a brief and confirm/agree the project plans with the client.
3. Carry out stakeholder and staff engagement to ensure all moves aspects are captured with clear communication.
4. Reconcile information provided by customer/stakeholders/staff to ensure it meets the standard to issue to Service Providers.
5. Carry out site surveys of office furniture layouts and update AutoCAD drawings.
6. AutoCAD Space Planning to produce detailed and technically correct layout plans and proposals.
7. Control / manage a project from engagement to completion both on site and financially.
8. Support the customer throughout their move to ensure they are informed and prepared, whilst identifying any potential risks and communicating these back to the relevant Service Providers.
9. Provide onsite management/supervision for teams during moves which will require weekend work.
1. Reporting to a CBRE Moves & Changes Manager.
2. Accountability to the CBRE functional heads, as appropriate.
3. Accountable day-to-day to the relevant client contacts.
A good general education is essential.
A health safety qualification is desirable.
It would be desirable if the candidate had project management training, and a basic level of financial awareness and aptitude.
The right candidate ideally would be a competent AutoCAD operator. Good MS Office skills including, Word, Power Point and Excel would be required. It would be beneficial if the candidate had knowledge of office moves and/or space planning.
The right candidate must be organised, obtain good communication skills (both written and verbal), and be diplomatic in their approach to managing the teams and people involved.
Excellent motivational and influencing skills, with high levels of personal integrity.
Has vision, and able to communicate this effectively and be a role model for customer service excellence.
Effective communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with the client at all levels.
Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with all parties.
Analytical with an eye for managing to process at project delivery in detail.
Able to contribute effectively across all business activities.
Incumbents must have a high level of energy, be self- starters, confident and stable in manner.
Organised, able to prioritise and deliver within high pressure, business critical environments.
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.