CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading provider of facilities management services in the built environment, working in partnership with some of the UK and Europe’s best-known companies
We are currently recruiting a Mobile Multi-Skilled Engineer to deliver M&E maintenance services across corporate office sites in Central London.
- Responsible for completing Planned Preventative Maintenance in line with task schedules and industry best practices.
- Responsible for attending and completing day to day reactive calls.
- Ensure that all relevant Log books, Service records, and safety documentation is compiled and recorded.
- Be familiar with all main plant normal operating parameters and proactively monitor conditions.
- Ensuring that engineering supplies are ordered in a timely manner and are appropriate to the maintenance / reactive task being carried out.
- Actively identify innovation to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations.
- To proactively communicate, both verbally and electronically, in order to receive instruction and provide feedback where necessary.
- Ensure the provision of a safe & healthy working environment, and ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures.