CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading provider of facilities management services in the built environment, working in partnership with some of the UK and Europe’s best-known companies
We are currently recruiting a Mobile Fabric Technician to deliver maintenance services across corporate office site in Epsom, Surrey and other sites in the South East region.
- Ensure that all technical KPI’s and SLA’s are met for planned and reactive activities.
- Proactively raise corrective maintenance work orders to cover additional works.
- Ensure that all local site records are kept up to date and ‘audit ready’, prioritising statutory tasks.
- Adhere to all CBRE policies and processes.
- Ensure all activities are delivered in a professional manner, mindful of the overall customer experience.
- Be part of a callout rota ensuring that all urgent/emergency situations are responded to in timely manner.
- Support outside of normal working hours requirements
- Report any delays to planned or reactive works back to the Facilities Manager to allow for re scheduling or escalation.
- Supervise third party contractors working on behalf of CBRE. Review any related safety documentation and issue any authorisation or permit to work.
- All safety concerns should be reported using 'unsafe acts/conditions' reporting card.
- Recognised mechanical or electrical qualifications / apprenticeship – essential
- Ideally IOSH or equivalent H&S training
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Self-motivated, resourceful and pro-active
- Understanding of water hygiene (L8) – desirable
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed