The purpose of the role is:
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Fabric Technician to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the effective provision of proactive & reactive Building Fabric Services to the contract in an efficient and courteous manner, with a strong focus on customer care.
To deliver the following:
• Complete planned preventative maintenance checks
• Complete reactive repair tasks
• Inspect/repair floor, walls and ceiling coverings.
• Inspect /repair free standing and fitted furniture.
• Inspect/clear drainage and gully systems.
• Inspect/replace luminaries.
• Inspect/repair doors, windows and associated furniture.
• Painting and re-decorating
• Assist engineering staff in a wide range of duties as required
• General site services; to include, sweeping and tidying.
• Undertake any tasks as designated by the Contract Manager or representative
• Maintain various records and documentation (Maintenance, Reports, Health & Safety and Quality).
• Contractual responsibility to ensure delivery of services.
All details are provided for guidance only; they do not necessarily limit the responsibilities and accountabilities of the job. Full details of employment terms are provided within offers of employment, and appropriate policies within the Company