CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally we employ over 70,000 employees and operate in 48 countries.
Job Title: Engineer
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting an Engineer to join the team located in London.
• Carry out routine planned preventative maintenance tasks as required within across HV and LV distribution systems, associated plant/equipments and HVAC mechanical cooling/heating systems as determined by the CMMS system’s work orders, in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
• Monitor BMS for running and alarm conditions.
• Attend to A/C related clients problems. Access ceiling plant and controls, fault finding.
• Building walkrounds, taking meter readings from UPS, PDU’s and utilities.
• Investigate faults, identify causes and effect remedies.
• Prepare accurate/timely reports as required.
• Ensure corrective/repair works are carried out in accordance with current regulations.
• Assist when and where required with installation works.
• Participate in emergency call out roster providing cover for weekend and team member absences, as required.
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of the portfolio buildings their layouts, functions and complexities.
• Establish and develop trusting, meaningful relationships with Facilities Managers, Client staff and representatives.
• Endorse day to day and future compliance to safe working practices, quality standards conformity and best practice methods.
• Volunteer ideas/initiatives that contribute to the service levels and delivery.
• Positive contribution to the “team” effort and the raising of the standard.
• Undertake other tasks, as required by Customer Services Supervisor / Contract Manager, in accordance with experience and competencies.
• City & Guilds Electrical Competency Parts 1 & 2 or equivalent.
• Good building services knowledge.
• Critical Environment Experience.
• Good Customer relationship skills.
• Working knowledge of “Permit to work” systems.
• Understand and interpret technical drawings/processes.
• Experience of CMMS and BMS systems.
• HV switching qualification/experience.
• 16th Edition IEE Regulations.
• Experience of Microsoft Office applications.