London , United Kingdom
Date published: 10-Mar-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
This role is Mechanically biased with some electrical knowledge and will be part of a site based team on a highly prestigious CBRE account in central London.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Undertake preventative maintenance, reactive maintenance, fault diagnosis and repairs where required.
- Ownership of certain plant and assigned plantrooms. Undertake daily plant walk rounds to note and proactively repair any defects and to maintain plant rooms.
- Support and facilitate subcontractors during planned or reactive service visits, minor works and projects, ensuring they adhere to the site procedures and agreed methods of working.
- Monitor and perform routine tests of the temperatures, humidity and space conditions and ensure they are maintained as per client request.
- Manage, rectify and record defects through the on-site helpdesk to ensure SLA timeframes are always met.
- Maintain water systems and records in accordance with L8 Legislation.
- Undertake emergency light testing, maintain lighting and record.
- Keep all compliance logbooks up to date.
- Ensure compliance with Health and safety requirements.
- Flexibility for maintenance cover during events and holiday/sickness periods.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Team Leader or Site Manager(s)
- Maintain good housekeeping standards
Essential Experience\Qualifications Required:
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualifications in a mechanical engineering discipline.
- Relevant electrical qualifications including 17th Edition.
- Basic electrical experience/qualifications.