Job Title: Lead Contract Support
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Lead Contract Support to join our Data Centre Solutions team based in London. As a Lead Contract Support you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and business support in order to contribute to the continued growth and success of the Business.
- Promote and maintain CBRE culture throughout teams, monitoring and maintaining the attendance planner.
- Maintain people records such as training, new starters, leavers and ensure any changes in staff are communicated to all relevant teams (e.g. Payroll, HR, BU Coordinator).
- Communicate effectively and build/maintain relationships at all levels with internal and external customers.
- Answer calls and emails in a professional and timely manner.
- Attend and participate in any relevant training courses.
- Attend regular role specific meetings in order to share best practice.
- Supervising Contract Support as and when required.
- Attend and actively participate in customer Work Planning Meeting and support technical Staff Members with planning and scheduling works.
- Prepare and issue predefined reports, which form part of the contract and customer’s requirements both operational and financial.
- Familiar with daily operations and the specific scope of the contract e.g. which services are covered and which are chargeable, contract renewal dates etc.
- Actively identify/implement innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations.
- To maintain and update both manual and computer records relating to areas for which CBRE are responsible and keeping the shared CBRE drive and client electronic records up to date to enabling full auditable trails.
- Onboard new suppliers
- Ensure integrity of financial transactions for contract are within agreed contractual and company defined parameters.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly finance meeting with contract Manager/Sub-contractors
- Create accurate POs in a timely manner.
- Regularly review and process supplier invoices.
- Raise sales invoices (complete billing) in line with company deadlines at the correct margin.
- Assist with month end financial reporting and ensure deadlines are met.
- Influence P&L results.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal along with detail-oriented attitude.
- Excellent ability to work across functions & with diverse management teams.
- Strong understanding of Critical Environments works and the logistical requirements to support that work.
- Previous experience working in a client facing role would be desirable.
- Strong familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Advanced Excel skills are highly desired.
- Ability to read, understand and summarize contractual terms and conditions, statements of work, quotes, purchase orders, deal summaries.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated, with ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong attention to detail while still able to complete work within set timelines.
- Previous experience in accounts payable/receivable