CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally we employ over 70,000 employees and operate in 48 countries.
Job Title: Lead Contract Support
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Lead Contract Support to join the team located in London.
The main responsibility of this role is to provide leadership to the Business Unit Contract Support team and financial and administrative support to the Finance & Contract Support Manager.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• To assist with the control of all financial and commercial aspects of contracts
• To assist in the production of supporting financial information.
• To maintain and update both manual and computer records relating to areas of which CBRE are responsible.
• To prepare and issue predefined reports, which form part of the contract and customer requirement
• To administer quality management system documentation and ensure compliance
• Liaise closely with the site team and head office, ensuring accurate processing of quotations, purchase orders, invoices, time sheets and holiday records.
• To undertake general office duties relating to the contract including:
1. Correspondence and filing
2. Minutes of meetings
3. Preparation of reports and documentation
4. Updating of electronic records
5. Material ordering and administration
6. Subcontractor’s administration
7. Raising purchase orders and ensuring that purchase orders are updated when changes required.
8. Production of valuations and presentation of results
9. Contract renewal documentation
10. Production of short range plan information
11. Quote logging and processing
12. Collating timesheets from engineers, chasing and checking quality of data
13. Application billing preparation and billing of all Maintenance and Extra works through SAP Ariba
14. Contract escalation process
• To undertake the training of staff as and when required. Run regular training gap reports from training tracker.
• To enable full auditable trails with, for example but not limited, to invoices, timesheets, material orders and goods received notes.
• To be responsible for the commercial support on the contract through to final account.
• Collating and presenting portfolio reviews.
• Run weekly aged debt report’s and liaise with the client to resolve any issues.
• Complete month end reports for the finance manager.
• Book and arrange Travel for EMEA shutdowns through client’s booking system.
• Collating the monthly forecasting.
• Collate a monthly finance report for clients.
• Raise Annual Maintenance PO’s.
• A good basic education is essential, with at least GCSE passes in Maths and English or equivalent.
• Higher educational qualifications to ‘A’ level/HNC/D or degree would be beneficial or equivalent.
• Accounting qualification or interest to move in an Accounting & Finance direction.
• Good PC based skills, with experience in Word/Excel and Outlook, PowerPoint etc. – intermediate to advance level.
• Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus.
• Excellent verbal and good basic standard of written communication skills.
• Self-motivated and systematic.
• Able to prioritise demands and make decisions under pressure.
• Results/ task orientated, attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Commitment to continuous improvement.
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
• Reliable and committed.
• Confidential and discrete approach.
• Calm manner, able to work under pressure and with changing demands and priorities.
• Be flexible to work outside core office hours from time to time.
• Knowledge of Anaplan is desired but not essential as training can be given