CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting an Junior Technology support to join the team located in Cambridge. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to Digital and Technology initiatives on behalf of CBRE clients.
- On site practical support for devices and software in use to provide information to the FM organisation
- Software building / troubleshooting / development of existing systems to automate processes and improve data quality
- Using existing data to drive decision making processes and establishing system to provide amalgamated information to other CBRE colleagues and client customers
- Reporting of required statistics data
- Collaboration with other CBRE teams
- Continued review in to ways of improving investigating historical items to confirm accuracy
- Performing Audits / data verification exercises
- Administration of SAP/WebCore/other
- BSC/BEng in suitable Digital & Technology subject or alternative apprenticeship qualification
- Must have good PC skills, especially in MS Office, MS Power Platform, Azure/SQL,
- Pragmatic, Conscientious approach to the tasks required.
- Experience of working in data input or data analysis,
- Experience using SAP CMMS Systems
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.