Waltham Cross , United Kingdom
Date published: 2-Feb-2021
Telford Homes is a leading London-focused residential and mixed-use property developer. We are a Trammell Crow Company developer and part of the CBRE family. Specialists in creating, designing and building innovative landmark developments in some of the most desirable and sought-after locations in the capital.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Investment Team for an Investment Researcher.
General Build To Rent Research
· Gather market data and create and maintain databases on cap rates, rental growth forecasts, rental premiums for institutional BTR stock and institutional BTR trades in Greater London and Commuter Towns
· Keep track of updates in UK policy to draw relevant implications for BTR market
· Support in identifying suitable regional commuter town locations for BTR development to inform investment strategy
· Liaise with inhouse and external research updates on US multifamily market to draw conclusions and parallels for UK market
· Produce weekly news bulletin on activity in institutional build to rent space in the UK
· Create and present deal level research reports for investment committee memoranda showing macro and micro-level market research surrounding investment opportunities
· Liaise with external research providers to oversee creation of third-party market reports for investment opportunities
Deal Specific Research
· Conduct rental value comp analysis surrounding target sites to inform and defend underwriting rent assumptions
· Provide market evidence to support and inform other underwriting assumptions and to help formulate deal specific investment thesis
· Support deal level capitalisation efforts through creation of professionally presented research to institutional investors, such as local regeneration data, supply and demand analysis, employment and demographic statistics, house price development and cap rates
· Provide market research and empirical evidence as required to institutional equity and debt investors to support their due diligence on investment opportunities
This role would ideally suit:
Telford Homes offers a number of flexible benefits to accompany the attractive benefits associated with this vacancy.
The emphasis of a Telford Homes project is always focused foremost upon quality, great connections and exclusivity. High specifications featuring some of the finest designer names, ensures that each individual property meets or exceeds the most demanding expectations. Architectural innovation and attention to detail ensures a true landmark development, which becomes a destination in its own right.
Our ongoing commitment to our customers and the developments we create to suit their lifestyle, has resulted in Telford Homes winning the outright award for Best Customer Satisfaction Initiative at the prestigious Housebuilder Awards.