CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting an Indirect Supply Chain Lead to join the team located in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing effective strategic leadership balanced with effective operational management for all procurement activities within CBRE’s Indirect spend (focusing on Mobiles initially with expected input on other indirect categories. They will be ensuring that best practice is adopted, resulting in high standards of performance, delivery of financial targets, cost effectiveness and resource efficiency. They will also be deploying a Supplier Quality Development approach with the leading supply partners to deliver a harmonious uniform service that delivers common, excellent outcomes.
• Act as first point of contact for key stakeholders in the supply chain process for Indirect related spend – i.e. in country supply chain, partner vendors, 3rd and 4th tier vendors, operational managers, and to provide best in class advice on supplier management and procurement processes and procedures
• Collaborate with the global team to ensure alignment on approach
• Develop and deploy category procurement strategies focused on securing the best outcomes for all stakeholders
• Source supply partners through various methods including writing RFP documents and orchestrating procurement events
• Ensure compliance with CBRE and in-country procurement & operational processes
• Performance Management of our preferred suppliers to drive operational efficiencies
• Build relationships with suppliers through virtual contact with site visits for workshops to strengthen relationships and ensure successful and compliant delivery
• Some management responsibility for operational teams associated with Fleet & Travel including at least two on site supplier operational mobile personnel
• Ensure the required communication and training to underpin the operational success of the categories covered
• Contribute to the overall Supply Chain leadership strategy and delivery objectives
• Identify innovation, savings, business improvement and investment opportunities and initiatives
• Monitor and track benefits and value delivered as part of role
• Ad hoc projects and duties as required
• Degree in relevant business area
• Able to work effectively on own initiative with minimal supervision
• Strong communication with a confident and pleasant manner
• Able to work under pressure with a “can do” attitude and a positive energy projected
• Good team player
• Good standard of education with excellent written English
• An Influencer
• Knowledge of large supply chain management systems
• Financial analysis and knowledge of multiple commercial model
• FM, PJM, and TM knowledge desirable
• Experience gained in a high-volume supply chain role is required along with strong PC skills (Word, Excel, Internet, Email)
• Previous experience in the procurement of FM suppliers in the technology sector across multiple countries in EMEA technical
• Previous experience having worked in a large complex organisation in a fast-paced environment is essential
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.