Head of Total Rewards GWS APAC (Location: Malaysia/Singapore/Hong Kong)
Damansara , Malaysia
Date published: 7-Apr-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
A US Fortune 500 company, CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally we employ over 40,000 employees and operate in 42 countries
Plans and implements all tactical and strategic activities related to compensation & benefits
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as a consultant to senior management on compensation & benefits matters such as salary management, incentive compensation design and administration, sales compensation design, employee/manager education and communication, job design and evaluation and interpretation corporate policies/procedures.
- Utilizes experience/understanding in responding to compensation & benefits trends and market data points, while tying them to corporate objectives and ensuring legal compliance.
- Monitors the effectiveness of compensation programs, policies, guidelines and procedures. Recommends revisions or new plans that are cost effective and consistent with the compensation strategy and philosophy.
- Influences decision-making process and final outcomes by providing detailed analysis/models, innovative recommendations and expert advice to executive leadership and senior HR Managers/VP's.
- Coordinates and facilitates implementation, communication of strategy and programs and maintenance of compensation & benefits plans and policies with/to all management levels of the company.
- Leads provider selection processes, including development and distribution of requests for proposals, making recommendations for plan designs compatible with business objectives and employee needs, while ensuring a market competitive position.
- Supervises the activities of the department; responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees.
- Manages key relationships across shared services teams in HR, Finance, Tax and Legal.
- Establishes and maintains long term networking relationships with vendors and centers of influence through active involvement and participation in business and networking activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Manages the planning, organization and controls for a major functional area or department. May be responsible for a mix of direct and matrix reports.
- Approves subordinates' recommendations for staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination.
- Effectively recommends same for direct reports to next level management for review and approval.
- Monitors appropriate staffing levels and reports on utilization and deployment of human resources (HR). Leads and supports staff in areas of staffing, selection, training, development, coaching, mentoring, measuring, appraising and rewarding performance and retention.
- Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.