CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2020 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices).
CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. We advise on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom where we have over 3,000 employees covering all the key regional centres; our network includes offices in Aberdeen, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, London, Liverpool, Manchester and Southampton.
Job Title: Head of Client Care – Property Management
Location: London, St Martins Court
Work with the Director of Business Development & Marketing to develop, shape and implement the firm's relationship strategy, planning and implementing a relationship programme that develop the firm's brand and enhance its reputation in key markets and sectors.
About the Team
Property Management is one of CBRE’s key service lines. Formerly known as Asset Services currently employs circa 600 people within the UK.
They enable their clients to focus on their core business by managing their real estate with total efficiency and with the aim of maximising its value. Their investment in both people and technology has created a state-of-the-art property management service, ironing out inefficiencies and adding value all the time.
• Ensure there is an effective infrastructure in place to support client development and the Client Programme, including effective use of the firm's CRM database, effective BD activity tracking and Client Programme financial and non-financial reporting.
• Work with the BD team and relevant fee earners to develop and implement appropriate relationship activity challenging the status quo.
• Develop and manage key relationship and listening programmes, ensuring that the client voice is heard throughout the firm and that all learning from relationship feedback is shared and embedded throughout the firm and key business initiatives are taken forward to improve service delivery and key relationships.
• Take ownership for the continued development and implementation of the CBRE approach to key relationships, introducing best practice tools and approaches for embedding best practice relationships across the firm.
• Work with the CRM’s, Business Development Managers and SVL Leads to implement key account plans that contribute to the defence and growth of relationships and are aligned with the firm's growth strategy.
• Launch an intermediary programme to focus attention on the firm's key intermediaries and create a toolkit for managing and growing profitable relationships.
• Act as a consultant to SVL & CRM leads and their teams to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate their key relationships and ensure key relationships are mapped and tracked closely via the firm's CRM system.
• Work with the Head of Sectors and Divisions, Relationships Programme Manager and Finance to develop financial reports that track matter and revenue information for sector groups, target clients and other key intermediary relationships.
• Analysing existing client relationships and, using gap analysis, identification and driving of cross selling opportunities.
• Create templates useful for Client Relationship partners to use with clients and work with IT/knowledge team to develop client focused solutions
• Work with the BD team to develop business development and communications fee earner training across the whole spectrum of skills: to improve sales effectiveness, consultative selling, client relationship development, pitching, pricing, social media, effective communications etc.
• Experience in implementing relationship programmes in a professional services environment
• Desire to deliver excellent service for our key relationships that sets CBRE apart from other real estate consultancies and focus on business benefits and results
• The gravitas to influence at board level and ability to challenge thinking
• Line management experience and experience in motivating, developing and nurturing juniors
• Creative approach to meeting challenges and opportunities
• Ability to see how things can be done more imaginatively or presented more visually – look how to continuously improve things
• Great at sharing ideas with others to ensure more consistency in our engagement with clients
• An enquiring mind focussed on differentiating the firm's market position
• Drives cultural and organisational change required to support the firm's vision
• Strategic and pragmatic; committed to ‘trusted adviser' status yet practical and hands on
• Highly organised and able to prioritise workloads, manage multiple projects and negotiate deadlines; collaborating with and managing people cross site and in virtual teams
• Exceptional team player, not afraid of being visible on a project
• Enthusiastic and positive attitude
• Adhere to the firm's core values through working relationships, attitude and behaviour
• Commitment to profitable growth by finding more efficient ways of working
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.