CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Handyman to join the team located in Crediton. The successful candidate will be acting as a key multi-skilled member of the team working days (weekends as required).
• Ensure all work requests are carried out as requested to maximise uptime
• Log downtime and report on root cause
• Work closely with manager, supervisor, peers, Mondelez managers and employees
• H&S across site
• Engage and complete all training requirements
• General repairs
• Plumbing and minor building repairs
• Support to the technical team
• PAT testing (training provided)
• House keeping
• Planned Preventative Maintenance and checks on site equipment including: Fire extinguishers, Gates and Barriers and AHU etc
• Engineering background
• Sound knowledge and experience of Environmental, Health & Safety and regulatory requirements
• Demonstrates organisational and planning skills
• PC literate with basic IT skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Ability to work as part of a team and to own initiative with minimal supervision
• Strong verbal communication skills
• High customer focus
• Thinks analytically
• Communicates and influences
• Focuses on the customer
• Enables teamwork and involvement
• Encourages excellence
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.