Job Title: HSE Administrator
Location: St Martins Court, London
Role Purpose: To provide high quality central administrative support to the CBRE PMFM HSE Team. Create and administer health, safety and environmental department correspondence using advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills. We are seeking a highly capable and structured individual, preferably with an understanding of property management and/or health and safety related processes and procedures and be able to understand the importance of liaising with all stakeholders, including Clients to achieve the objectives.
The successful candidate will build trusting and mutually respectful relationships with peers, internal teams, external consultancies and across the wider CBRE business. They must have excellent attention to detail, typing, excel and organisational skills.
- The role reports directly to the Head of HSE
- Creating, updating and administration of HSE procedures, policies and documentation, correspondence, emails and e-bulletins using latest CBRE templates
- Administering, tracking and reconciling the departmental HSE budget including PO’s, coding and processing of invoices and recharging payments to necessary departments
- Ensure the central online health and safety management library of documents are consistently formatted, properly referenced, and maintained in a structured filing system and an archive system maintained
- Create regular reports and presentations using Microsoft packages as required by the HSE team
- Liaise with external consultants to arrange meetings and take minutes for the HSE Director and Head’s of HSE
- Coordinate meetings and steering groups to increase HSE awareness and engagement, including booking meeting rooms and ensuring appropriate IT available
- Arrange and manage the annual training requirements and programmes across the UK including evaluation of effectiveness to ensure employees are competent with regard to their health, safety and environmental duties
- Management and monitoring of HSE training system to ensure all training courses are available and completed in accordance with the Company’s core HSE training matrix
- Providing support to all members of the UK HSE Team to enable them to undertake their roles and responsibilities for health, safety and the environment
- Assist with the administration of any correspondence in relation to investigations of serious incidents and accidents
- Diary and inbox management, plus general organisational support for and on behalf of HSE Director and Heads of Health and Safety
- General administrative duties including ordering stationery, business cards and IT equipment
- Main point of contact for HSE team
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook)
- Experience of operating in a complex, commercial environment
- Ability to understand and analyse information, maintain structured filing systems
- Strong organisational and administration skills, including exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- High level of professionalism
- Customer and service oriented both internal and external
- Able to work effectively alone, managing their workload and also as part of a multi-functional UK wide team
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
The Company reserves the right to review and update the duties and responsibilities of your job role, appropriately, in line with the needs of the business.
CBRE is the world’s leading commercial real estate services firm with offices located around the globe. We have over 100,000 employees worldwide. The company’s core services include property sales, leasing and management, facilities and project management, investment management and, research and consulting. In Central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.