CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a GWS Global Supplier Program Governance Director to join the team located in London. Exciting new role which is part of a global procurement function and will work globally across all business lines of GWS. The role involves designing & executing governance for our Global supplier partner programme.
• Design and execute Governance for Supplier Partner Program at Global, Regional, and local level in accordance with CBRE core ‘RISE’ values
• PMO the Supplier Program governance ensuring necessary meetings, documentation, reporting is effective globally
• Drive continuous improvement of the program governance and management utilising technology where appropriate
• Develop and communicate governance documentation and processes for multiple aspects of the program working with multiple Departments and stakeholders e.g. compliance, finance, legal and commercial
• Develop & deliver tailored training programs on supplier program governance to GWS supply chain and business teams
• Program Management across all aspects of the supplier program - Project Manage cross-functional supplier program team in-line with the ‘end to end’ operating procedure
• Report regularly on the execution of each aspect of the ‘end to end’ Supplier Program Operating Procedure
• Ensure responsibilities and actions by Functions (including Finance, Controllership, Legal, Commercial, HSE, Compliance, Supply Chain, commercial) to support the program are understood, carried out and monitored
• Report on finance, program utilisation, supplier quality and performance
• Development of global, regional & local dashboards & reporting to measure and report frequently on financial and other aspects of the Supplier Partner Program. Examples include: % supply chain savings, % of spend with Partner programme, supplier quality, Financial performance and other metrics as directed
• Governance - implement governance, policy and processes of the Supplier Program ensuring adherence to CBRE and Departments policies ensuring the supply chain is safe, sustainable, compliant
• Establish appropriate supplier program governance meetings at regional, global, local level with appropriate cross functional and line of business representation
• Develop and deliver processes, guidance, toolkits, and training for GWS supply chain and where appropriate business teams on supplier management and supplier programs to enable them to deliver tangible value from suppliers to their respective accounts and customers
• Knowledge of Supply chain and procurement processes, relevant legislation, and leading practices with significant experience in a senior procurement role in an international environment across multiple geographies
• Experience working with and influencing a broad range of stakeholders – customers, supplier, internal and at multiple levels including Executives.
• Proven ability to collaborate across multiple functions, aligning stakeholders and their outputs to common objective
• Experience of establishing and running Programs including governance
• Proven capability of effectively program managing indirect reports, especially leading and working with cross-functional teams
• The ability to work with and influence a broad range of customers, stakeholders and supplier staff at all levels including executives
• Customer focused and with communication skills – written, oral – comfortable presenting to small, large audiences
• Comfortable with complexity and experienced in managing change
• Strong program manager, able to direct and drive multiple work programmes effectively focusing on reporting and detail
• Evidence of delivering significant financial and non-financial benefits to a commercial organisation
• Strong negotiation skills, strong contractual and commercial competence
• Financial analysis, budgeting, and forecasting
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.