Global Supplier Program Director GWS - Location (Singapore, China OR India)
Sigapore , Singapore
Date published: 2-Mar-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Global Supplier Program Director responsible for creating and leading world class supplier program for GWS including appropriate governance and deliver tangible value from our partners to our customers and CBRE. Ensure GWS Supplier Program is contributor to CBRE GWS product differentiator for our customers. Responsible for overall governance and management of GWS supplier programs deployed globally, regionally and locally. Provide strategic leadership for supply chain programs and supplier relationship management including supplier quality, training and driving, reporting and measuring the effectiveness of supplier management and the outcome of Supplier Program including value for money, innovation, service quality, sustainability, diversity, business continuity, governance and compliance for customers, CBRE and partners.
Key Objectives Of The Role
- Ensure supplier partner program is fit for purpose – comprising of small range of selected, best in class providers for each category of spend by appropriate geography providing competition and innovation to allow account teams to create tailored supply chain to meet each customer needs whilst leveraging expertise, experience and best value from CBRE supplier partners.
- Contribute to achievement of the GWS supplier diversity initiative $1bn (GWS 70%) spend with Diverse companies
- Design and oversee internal Governance for Supplier Partner Program at Global, Regional and local level in accordance with CBRE core ‘RISE’ values.
- Actively promote the programme to customers, CBRE and partners in globally consistent manner tailoring locally as appropriate to encourage use of the program and promote the outcomes.
- Lead, support driving Global/Regional supplier agreements and relationships in collaborative manner working with multiple stakeholders with specific focus on leverage value/relationship with suppliers across multiple Lines of Business in GWS and where appropriate spend outside of CBRE to leverage ‘One CBRE’ and make ‘GWS’ easy to deal with for our partners.
- Drive supplier relationship management including enhancing supplier performance through data-driven enabled including using CBRE SC technology
- Manage GWS supplier programs team supporting each Line of Business – managing directly supply chain roles as well as matrix for legal, finance and close collaboration with other functions including compliance.
- Member of GWS SC leadership team working effectively with GWS Supply Chain functions – Transform and Enable, Operations Enablement and CBRE supply chain teams – category management, operations and technology in accordance with CBRE supply chain operating model to provide the required support to the supply chain teams within each Line of Business – PJM, GWS Enterprise, GWS Local.
- Work collaboratively with Operations, Finance, QHSE and other functions within GWS COO team and with wider CBRE supply chain team to bring value of One CBRE supply chain to GWS accounts.
- Develop & deliver tailored training programs (Governance, Supplier Programme, Supplier Management) to GWS supply chain and business teams and develop/improve best-practice tools and drive their adoption in the business.
- Maintain senior relationships with key GWS suppliers and CBRE business sponsors – leveraging other CBRE relationships in region – in order to develop suppliers and ensure they provide best in class service to GWS and wider CBRE
Specific duties include but are not limited to the following essential job functions:
Contribute to GWS Supply Chain Strategy & Implementation
- Develop and communicate supplier programs strategy, transformation roadmap to world class that are aligned with overall GWS Supply Chain strategy and GWS & CBRE’s strategies and initiatives including GWS Supply Chain Strategy and CBRE supply chain strategy. Provide input to business planning activities with horizons of typically 1 to 4 years. Adopt continuous improvement mindset to constantly review, improve the program and its implementation in each country.
- Contribute to GWS Supply Chain Annual Plan to provide tailored supply chain support to each Line of Busines based on business needs.
- Development of Supply chain processes, procedures & tools on supplier programs and supplier management for GWS
- Development of global, regional & local dashboards & reporting to measure and report frequently on value provided to the business through Supplier Partner Program. Examples include: % supply chain savings, % of spend with Partner programme, supplier quality, Financial performance, B2B relationships and other metrics as directed, tangible examples of value to CBRE accounts and customers)
- Utilise CBRE, GWS and supply chain technologies and platforms to support supplier management within GWS and support governance of GWS supplier program.
GWS Supply Partner Program - Governance
- Lead cross-functional supplier program. Ensure responsibilities and actions by Functions (including Finance, Controllership, Legal, Commercial, HSE, Compliance, Supply Chain, commercial) to govern and support the program are understood, carried out and monitored.
- Implement governance, policy and processes of the Supplier Program ensuring adherence to CBRE and Departments policies ensuring the supply chain is safe, sustainable, compliant
- Establish appropriate supplier program governance meetings at regional, global, local level with appropriate cross functional and line of business representation
- Own Supplier Program End to End Operating Procedure, report regularly on finance, program utilisation, supplier quality and performance
- Adopt continuous improvement approach to delivery, needs of programme ensuring that governance of the program and interactions with suppliers on the program remain compliant, ethical, sustainable, mitigate risk
- Ensure the GWS Supplier Program has appropriate mechanisms for continual risk management and performance improvement of the supply chain.
GWS Supply Partner Program – Value
- Drive GWS Supplier Program to deliver exceptional outcomes for customer, CBRE and partners that they cannot get outside of CBRE. Value from outcomes include value for money, innovation, service quality, sustainability, diversity, business continuity, governance and compliance for customers, CBRE and partners.
- Lead the continuing development of the GWS Partner Programs in conjunction with global Category Management and Strategic Sourcing Team working with the supply chain team to identify the right supply partners and implementing Supplier Agreements at Global, Regional and Country level as appropriate.
- Establish process for formally benchmarking suppliers on price and capability to ensure value fro Customers and CBRE and drive continuous improvement.
- Develop contractual arrangements with preferred suppliers that are recognised for delivering best value and high-quality service delivery to CBRE and its customers.
- Develop and maintain relationships at the highest levels within preferred supplier organisations
- Utilize CBRE SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) approaches and toolkits and utilise within GWS and plans with key suppliers that establish CBRE as a customer of choice in the market-place and delivers value over and above what would normally be achieved.
GWS Supplier Relationship Management
- Lead, promote and advocate GWS supplier relationship approach based on data to drive outcomes from supply chain partner focusing on supplier development, continuous improvement, performance management and collaboration to the benefit of customers, CBRE and supply partners.
- Guide, train and assist supply chain teams develop strategies and plans with key suppliers that establish CBRE as a customer of choice in the market place and delivers value over and above what would normally be achieved. Utilise CBRE SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) approaches and toolkits and utilise within GWS – including guidance and training for supply chain and operational teams as required
- Specific focus on supporting managing suppliers that work across multiple lines of business to leverage best value for CBRE. For Global and Regional suppliers collaborating with wider One CBRE supply chain - category management teams - to assist develop relationships and value from Global, Regional suppliers that work across each GWS Line Of Business and outside of GWS. Develop, foster and maintain relationships at the highest levels within preferred supplier organisations ensuring Business leader engagement, sponsorship. Actively condition suppliers and act as point of escalation to leverage Divisional and Global CBRE Brand