CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Global Security Operations | Strategic Sourcing Lead to join the team located in EMEA region.
• Builds a world-class category management solution inclusive of Client and Sales Solution support, existing client-account optimization, and exceptional processes specific to the achievement of overall SCM and platform goals
• Responsible for leading, developing and executing regional Category Purchasing initiatives - these responsibilities include managing cross-divisional and cross-regional supply chain business and financial goals
• Owns supplier portfolio management to increase operational efficiency, profitability and maximize their value contribution
• Collaborates with all stakeholders to align business objectives with category strategic sourcing opportunities whilst ensuring commodity and service requirements are fully understood for the regional category spend portfolio, the specifications and requirements connected to the service category at a local/country, regional and global level and establishes long-term strategic procurement plans
• Helps develop bespoke, winning category solutions for clients and prospective clients; articulate to clients and internal teams the advantages of CBRE’s approach to the category and providing a balanced solution for CBRE clients, CBRE and suppliers
• Optimizes each level of solutioning initiative driving transparency, comprehensive pricing validation and optimization, establishes leading trends, leverages technology, innovations, AI/BI and identifies best practices
• Establishes and builds strong relationships with key stakeholders within the region and business lines to ensure alignment between business objectives and category strategies and ensures that each are effectively articulated
• Develops and implements communication mechanisms within the region to ensure that all stakeholders are informed and engaged in the delivery of procurement and category strategies
• Leads finance and account-dedicated teams in the execution of category procurement process activity, including RFPs, supplier SOW processes, purchase orders management, invoicing, and payment resolution to support the goal of improving expense management, operational efficiency and spend analytics
• Becomes a trusted source for market intelligence; validates supplier capabilities, financial viability and potential supply risk through supplier selection and ongoing due diligence; conducts periodic visits to key supplier work locations to evaluate vendor performance
• Owns design and roll-out of purchasing reporting information consistent with responsibilities, including but not limited to supplier KPI’s, metrics and/or scorecards, monthly savings reports, and category sourcing strategy documents
• Collaborates with many stakeholders and establishes common ground and objectives to act as one team; negotiates major contracts and serves as the principal commercial intermediary between suppliers, GWS CBRE, legal and risk management departments; resolves or escalates vendor disputes to facilitate their resolution
• Supports, coaches, and leads other associates throughout the supply chain organization to foster the goals of creating a learning organization, encourage innovation, continuous improvement, and teamwork
• Owns Strategic Supplier Program, working with the regional supply chain teams to identify the right supply partners and implementing regional Strategic and Preferred Supplier Agreements
• Provides leadership support to requests for proposals (RFP), bid reviews and supplier selection with teams; owns establishment of customer satisfaction metrics with internal stakeholders for supplier performance management and to drive all continuous improvement and innovation initiatives; owns development and implementation of scalable strategies to optimize contract negotiations and contract renewals across related spend areas and geographies
• Accountable for conducting the supplier market analysis and ensuring supplier qualifications for RFQ’s
• Accountable to build performance-based supplier relationships that lead to optimal pricing, quality improvements, process improvements and delivery of world-class solutions
• Leads Supplier Relationship Management including business performance reviews, relationship management and negotiations for a group of selected Strategic and Preferred suppliers
• Reviews major and complex master services contracts in accordance with regulatory and legal department’s requirements
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university with minimum of six years of related category management/industry experience
• Experience in large facilities management or multi-industry global organization
• Security training – operations, administration, program management preferred: Manguarding operations and management, Security equipment, GSOC operations, Access | badge control, Physical security, gfv
Foreign travel management and VMS systems
• Experience in managing business across the globe and understanding legal & commercial aspects of security services programming that are unique and different outside of the U.S. for this category
• Understanding and ability to manage supplier performance measures, KPIs and reporting
• C.P.M., C.P.S.M. or N.A.C.M. certifications or eligibility preferred
• ASIS activity and certifications: Certified Protection Professional – CPP, Physical and Security Professional – PSP
• Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles with ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational and analytical skills with ability to effectively present information
• Travel up to 30%, domestic, potentially international
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.