CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Global Energy & Sustainability Director to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will manage the businesses integrated relationships with multiple accounts, which incorporates Facilities Management, any Project management, any real estate (or related) and workplace service lines acting as a trusted advisor and thought leader to retain, develop and grow the business relationship and contract value across CBRE.
• Leads Business Development efforts for the Energy Analytics business across the sector / geography of responsibility (Country or region) and secures additional business from new projects and customers
• Manages multiple heads deployed on existing Account engagements and is responsible for the profitable performance of energy and sustainability services engagements on these existing Accounts
• Identify opportunities, develop solutions, and sell incremental Energy products and sustainability services to existing GWS customers and investor clients
• Develop solutions and integrate Energy Analytics products and services into GWS Enterprise proposals
• Part of The Leadership Team and Strategic Management & Product Management organization of the E&S EMEA Service Line
• Customer Relationship Management & Development:
- Manages the contract relationship, acting as a trusted advisor and thought leader to grow the business relationship with the client
- Demonstrates credibility and thought leadership, influencing business outcomes
- Manages enterprise wide client relationships at senior levels acting as an extension of the client’s executive management team
- Creates alignment between customer need & organizational delivery
- Manages issue escalation and resolution
• Strategic Planning & Value Creation:
- Account Growth
- Acts as an expert in customer’s business, culture, and strategy by pro-actively contributing to the improvement of the client’s business
- Influences the client’s planning to enhance value and optimize performance
- Represents the customers’ best interests externally and internally to CBRE
- Strategic interpreter of needs and identifier of new value-added services
• Service Delivery Integration and Assurance:
- Acts as single point of contact for communication to and from the senior client and as team leader and be responsible for provision of all services that touch customer; manage escalation process
- Maintains effective communication on significant matters with and between all functional areas of the account team and the service delivery team, as well as within GWS and executive leadership
- Manages in a matrix environment
- Directs the account leadership team and may have direct reporting as well as matrix reporting responsibilities
- Manages in a diverse environment with Global or multi regional responsibilities
• Master’s degree in economics/Engineering/Business Management/ Mathematics or equivalent through experience.
• Minimum 8 years of experience with progressive growth into a managerial position, in either marketing/sales or product/business development and with progressive documentable business development success in analytics
• Ability to work effectively in a high pace continuously changing, result oriented environment is required
• Often uses influence to convince primarily others internally where strong interest exists to accept new concepts, practices, and approaches
• Understanding of contracts and commercial models in the market
• Industry knowledge and trends
• Evaluated in context of a small org. Develops new processes, standards, or operational plans in support of the organization's short-term business/functional strategies, with a direct impact on business/function overall results.
• Credible management of E&S Initiatives with proven experience as a visionary leader
• High level of personal credibility, customer relationship management, networking, and interpersonal skills
• Proven track record in the development & implementation of E&S plans
• Significant experience managing customer accounts across multiple regions
• Strong communication, negotiation, and analytical skills
• Demonstrable abilities to innovate and develop world call service delivery techniques whilst ensuring local business/cultural requirements are met
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.