Dundalk , Ireland
Date published: 11-Mar-2021
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management.
We are recruiting a General Operative to join the team based in Dundalk.
• The General Operative will work in the efficient and effective on all Facilities service requests in accordance with contractual obligations and company policy and standards.
• To Follow the scheduling of Service Requests (SR) and Work Order (WO)
• To carry out routine tasks
• Ensuring works are completed and closed out on time.
• Ability to work on his/her own.
• To ensure that Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) are followed.
• To ensure that all documentation and logbooks entries are completed as per Good Documentation Practice (GDP).
• To be familiar with the Risk Assessment method Statement (RAMS), Safe Plan of Action (SPA) and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements for specific tasks.
• Testing the equipment when is required with the Portable Appliance System (PAT Testing).
• Complete the weekly Safety showers testing.
• Dealing with external Waste collection on site.
• Collect deliveries and make sure that are matched with the delivery dockets.
• Set-up events for town hall and coffee sessions.
• Office and equipment moves.
• Handle the in-house pick-up of diverse waste from the Waste satellite locations and bring to the Waste Management compound for further segregation and packaging.
• Carry out loading and unloading activities.
• Segregation, packaging, labelling and storage of all hazardous waste into chemical waste stores.
• Conduct inventory management of empty packaging to ensure stock is never depleted.
• Organise hazardous, biohazardous and non-hazardous waste shipment off site.
• Prepare waste shipments for transport off site. ( Forklift Licence Required)
• Complete all housekeeping requirements.
• Carry out winter readiness processes onsite
• SHIFT ROLE – Flexible working pattern in line with site requirements