Welcome to Hana, backed by CBRE’s decades of Real Estate experience, we’re leading the way in creating spaces where companies and individuals, like yourself, can collaborate and thrive. We’re building a world-class product and team that is redefining the flexible work space and beyond. At Hana, we focus on the details that drive success – a professional environment, thoughtful designs and courteous service – just to name a few. We believe in fostering a culture that drives accomplishment through adaptability, professionalism and thoughtfulness. And, we like to have a bit of fun too.
The General Manager will join at an early and very exciting stage of our growth, they will take complete ownership of their Hana, everything from operational excellence to ensuring its financial success. They will be an all-rounder that will build a great team to deliver best-in-class hospitality in the flexible work space sector. They will be expected to roll up their sleeves when large events are on and be prepared to spend time on the concierge desk.
• Fully accountable for the operational and financial performance of the Hana
• Preparing the Hana for operational readiness; tying the launch programme together; Systems, Staffing, FM contracts and other third-party suppliers
• Recruiting and embedding your team
• Actioning training requirements including: CRM, data connectivity, FM and hospitality with the appropriate central support
• Being the primary point of contact for the landlord’s onsite team
• Ensuring viewings are conducted professionally
• Delivering a customer first hospitality approach
• Developing operational strategies and policies to help drive the business forward
• Drive positive change and continuously look to raise the bar in performance, revenue stream and processes so that we are recognised as a best-in-class operator across the region
• Analyse the on-going financial performance of the unit and recommend tactics and strategies accordingly
Other Information and requirements
• Your main KPI’s will be:
- the occupancy
- EBITDA and NPS customer satisfaction of your Hana
- the ability of the team you recruit and are accountable for
• You will be based in London at one of our new locations and work alongside the Hana Europe team
• You will work closely with the regional hana central team, Head of Projects and Head of Sales
• You will also draw on Hana’s central U.S. resource, as well as any outsourced extensions of the hana team
• You are prepared to get your hands dirty and assist in many areas of a fast-growing global business
• Excellent IT and Technology skills to assist members with common technical issues
• Interest in wellness and delivering an environment conducive to member wellbeing is a plus
• You are able to engage across a broad stakeholder set; with your team, your customers, the landlord and the wider hana team in London and the U.S.
• And of course, customer satisfaction and a hospitality should always be at the front of your mind
CBRE Hana, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBRE Group, Inc., the world’s largest Commercial Real Estate services and Investment firm (based on 2017 revenue). Hana partners with Real Estate owners to develop and operate integrated, scalable, flexible workspaces. Each unit contains office suites (Hana Team), conference rooms and event space (Hana Meet) and co-working (Hana Share). Hana provides property owners increased transparency, control over their asset environment, and a valuable offering for companies that desire to maintain their culture and brand while leveraging the benefits of a flexible space offering. More information is available at www.hanaspaces.com.