CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a GWS Supply Chain Technology Business Partner to join the team located in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the GWS Supply Chain team has world class technology solutions which are fully deployed and utilized to deliver world class outcomes for CBRE GWS at its Clients.
• Understands Supply Chain community needs by maintaining a close relationship with stakeholders to comprehend and communicate their needs and participate in validation of the solutions
• Engage, feedback, and implement Global Supply Chain Enterprise projects
• Develop and manage critical project/program timelines monitoring progression of all project plans and recommend improvements to program governance groups on a regular basis
• Understand and communicate supply chain vision, strategy, and roadmaps that are aligned with CBRE’s strategies and initiatives
• Provides support services to operations, technology and supply chain community for process, policy, procedures, technology etc on-boarding, adoption, and documentation
• Measure and report on the value provided by project offerings and provide regular updates to stakeholders on product priority, delivery, and adoption
• Develop business cases and manage project prioritization to available budgets and is able to work with finance to communicate financial costs and chargebacks
• Stays current with industry trends and recommends relevant operations and technologies in the areas of Digitization, Data and Analytical tools, ML/AI, RPA, and other emerging technologies
• Contributes back to the overall roadmap and prioritized backlog
• Must be able to communicate equally well with technical and non-technical personnel
• Manages and reports on related program KPI's and metrics
• Provides support, coaching and leadership of other sourcing and procurement associates throughout the global network
• Participates directly or indirectly and supports corporate global sourcing initiatives and processes
• Other duties may be assigned
• Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university. Minimum of ten years of related supply chain experience and/or training
• C.P.M., C.P.S.M. or N.A.C.M. certifications or eligibility required
• Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents; ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style; ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups
• Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues; ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action
• Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles with ability to calculate complex figures, forecast and prepare budgets; conducts financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports
• Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations
• Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions for a growing matrix-based multi-industry sales environment
• Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the company
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite; experience with e-procurement and contracts management technology platforms and standard accounting and/or ERP systems
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.