Seoul , South Korea
Date published: 25-Nov-2020
* Hiring Department: Global Workplace Solutions
* Working Location: Client site in Jongro
To own and deliver all client Property Projects within the designated Area / Country. To own design, workplace effectiveness & energy stakeholder relationships during both pre and post approval milestones. To own the FM, client and local stakeholder relationships for in country delivery, aligning CBRE projects, design and workplace effectiveness with overall site operations, client needs and expectations. They will be the owner of local customer relationships. Critical to this role will be supporting a “whole life cycle” approach to the delivery of projects, integrating asset management, facilities management, energy etc.
· Manages all facets of project management (budget, planning, design, workplace strategy, occupancy, schedule, procurement, contract, vendor, construction, quality, risk & cost) for individual real estate projects including interior fit-out, renovation, improvement, etc.
· Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard to moderately complex documents affecting real estate projects, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, leases, work letters, project charters, surveys and drawings.
· Interfaces directly with clients to define project requirements. Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
· Identifies project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists or through individual project qualification process; conducts standard request for proposals; completes bid analysis; recommends resources to clients.
· Leads project delivery resources providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
· Implements communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed. Facilitates project meetings.
· Implements project documentation governance aligned with company and Client requirements. Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
· Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Reports status and variances. Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule
Required Knowledge and Skills:
· Bachelor's degree (BA/BS/BEng/BArch) from College or University in architecture related study.
· Minimum 10 years of related experience and/or training.
· PMP (US and/or Canada) and LEED AP preferred.
· Excellence in English.
· Proactive communication skills for client relationship
· Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
· Ability to read and understand architectural & MEP drawings.
· Knowledge in lease contracts and construction practices.