CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Financial Analyst to join the team located in London.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the EMEA Senior Finance Manager and will support Finance Transformation initiatives, support Enterprise EMEA overheads worth $100m, spanning 30 countries and own financial reporting and analysis for two UK Enterprise Divisions.
• Support in preparing the finance transformation roadmap and project delivery cycle
• Assisting with defining roles and responsibilities in a fast-paced matrix organisational structure (Country & Clients)
• Key contributor in mapping out all finance processes E2E
• Creating a stack of guidance documents that will used by the Enterprise Finance Community
• Add value by streamlining processes using available tools that will save time and allow our teams to focus on value-add activities
• Business partner with IT and enhance your technical skillset, including financial modelling and business case evaluation.
• Operational management of two Enterprise Overheads Divisions, including PO and Invoice management
• Finance management of the Enterprise Divisional Overheads P&L and balance sheet, including preparation of the month end pack and commentary
• Support the Finance Business Partner in owning and reporting on Enterprise EMEA overheads of $100m across 30 countries
• Support with providing proactive and insightful analysis to help drive savings and manage overhead performance
• Support the financial planning and forecasting cycle
• Support financial controllers with quarterly SOX reporting, when required
• Champion new initiatives that require Central Finance involvement
• Gain access, visibility, and trust from senior leadership in the centre
• Opportunity to learn and grow, including implementing new processes and best practices. Innovation, ideas and thinking outside the box is welcomed
• Learn new skills that will add to your experience to progress within CBRE
• Higher educational qualifications to ‘A’ level or degree (or equivalent); highly numerate
• Excellent PC based skills, with experience in Word, Excel (including modelling), PowerPoint and Outlook – intermediate to advance level skills are essential (lookups and pivots essential)
• Organised and open to new ways of working to challenge inefficiencies
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and able to communicate and develop effective relationships at all levels
• Working in an environment where delivering financial information within tight timescales is a pre-requisite
• Reporting in a complex multi-country, multi-divisional, service business (Industry experience) including financial planning and contracts management; dealing with Forex in a multi-currency environment
• Ability to work with conflicting priorities yet able to communicate effectively to stakeholders to manage expectations
• Demonstrable experience working with complex financial and operational information systems and controls in a large business that provides consistent and reliable information
• Strong personal development; desire to continue to grow, improve and learn new and better ways of working
• Challenger spirit, strive to push yourself outside your comfort zone to become better than yesterday
• Leadership qualities, Train, coach, and mentor our teams in areas you own
• Customer focus, build and maintain a strong working relationship with your stakeholders (Internal & External)
• Personal Excellence, strong attention to detail, results driven, organised, self-motivated, reliable & flexible, with ability to work on own initiative
• Calm manner, able to work under pressure and with changing demands and priorities
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.