CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Financial Analyst to join the team located in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for producing excellent Client Reporting and providing excellent financial support to the Account/Portfolio (Finance and Contract Support Manager and their operational teams), through added value financial analysis and valued input to the operational team.
• Develop strong relationships with both the Client operational and Client finance teams
• Understand the commercial model and enforce governance and compliance to support effective execution
• Produce Client reports and provide value add financial commentary in their portfolio
• Ensure variances are kept to a minimum and finances align with CBRE corporate financials
• Work with the Client to compile annual budgets & quarterly forecasts; work closely with operations and commercial team to identify all possible savings opportunities and ensure that financial targets are achieved
• Support collation of monthly accruals & outlook to Client finance teams and compilation of CBRE annual budgets & quarterly forecasts
• Maintain records at detailed level for audit compliance and to support Client reporting
• Support seamless management of contract across multiple regions; achieve results within quality and time restraints across multiple locations and countries
• Business partner with the Client operational teams to influence financial performance providing direct financial support and expertise to the account
• Prepare accurate Contract reports in line with monthly company timetable including full Profit & Loss account with analysis and commentary, Balance Sheet extracts and reconciliations, detailed Project Profitability reporting, Profit & Loss forecasts, and annual plans.
• Provide added value financial commentary to support regular, standard financial reports & actions to improve or maintain variances
• Working closely with Finance & Contract Support Manager to implement baseline and savings tracking reporting and analysis
• Balance sheet preparation and reviews; invoicing timely to the client and maintaining low unbilled revenue and debt
• Ensure finance procedures are adhered to by operations team, and take corrective action / escalate where required
• Policy and procedure compliance with understanding/familiarity with country ERP systems
• Share best practice and innovation especially around contract terms; involve people and influence decisions; culture and behaviour carrier
• Support in ad-hoc financial analysis and projects as required
• Higher educational qualifications to ‘A’ level or degree (or equivalent)
• Excellent PC based skills, with experience in Word, Excel (including modelling), PowerPoint and Outlook – intermediate to advance level skills are essential (lookups and pivots essential)
• Highly numerate
• Organised and open to new ways of working to challenge inefficiencies
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and able to communicate with people at all levels across the account and develop effective relationships at all levels
• Working in an environment where delivering financial information within tight timescales is a pre-requisite
• Reporting in a complex multi-country, multi-divisional, service business (Industry experience) including financial planning and contracts management
• Dealing with Forex in a multi-currency environment
• Providing senior management with financial results and analysis
• Demonstrable experience working with complex financial and operational information systems and controls in a large business that provides consistent and reliable information
• Focus on strong focus on customer service
• The individual must be willing to undertake travel as the role/business requires
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.