Key Area of Responsibilities:
- Assist in standardization/enhancement of financial report of property management;
- Support Line manager to prepare regular review pack and build up business analysis template. Collect information from all parties to highlight key points to line manager;
- Support Line manager to complete monthly forecast and budget of Property Management;
- Prepare all kinds of controlling reports and analysis reports such as aging report, pipeline report, revenue variance analysis, benchmark analysis, gap analysis etc . Coordinate with stakeholders of each city to ensure the data accuracy and provide the analysis result to line manager;
- Assist in establishing Finance team of JV, support line manger to prepare the finance analysis of JV;
- Assist in Project case preparation, Finance analysis of Asset Management;
- Assist in TSS Finance analysis, modelling, outsourcing payment monitor etc.;
- Communicate with National Controllership group and support line manager for WD-1 PL review. Ensure the PL accuracy;
- Support line manager to organize monthly review meeting of Property Management in each city;
- Handle project co-ordination and communication with both internal and external customers;
- Handle and prepare business correspondences, presentation materials, reports, proposals and minutes;
- Support data collection form Finance System;
- Assist in any other job-related issues as and when required by management.
Core Competency Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance. At least 1 year analyst relative working experiences.
- Good communication skills with fluency in English & Mandarin
- Be proficient with excel, PowerPoint and have good analysis skills
- Work independently. Must be organized and methodical in your approach to work, and be able to deliver high-quality work under pressure.