Chengdu , Mainland China
Date published: 14-Jan-2021
· Work with local business to ensure finance operational support is sufficient and effective in Chengdu and XiAn.
· Provide all kinds of analysis to business regarding the financial performance, business case and scenario testing. Complete monthly forecast, annual budget and business planning of the Chengdu and XiAn on time by quality. Be the partner with the business and participate in key decision making;
· Overview the tax jobs of Western Region by supported by China Regulatory team;
· Raise potential risk to business if any and provide the profession suggestions and solutions (e.g. contract management, procurement etc.);
· Monitor business transactions to ensure compliance with company requirements. Make sure company policies and processes have been implemented effectively;
· Work closely with National Finance Team to ensure the communication smoothly. Make sure the financial result is appropriate recorded;
· Monitor Chengdu Adm jobs;
· Provide other ad-hoc supports to Senior Management of Chengdu and XiAn.
· Bachelor degree above. At least 6-8 years of finance experiences, at least 3 years experience in finance analysis, controlling and planning (budget& Reporting).
· Good communication skills with fluency in English & Mandarin.
· Strictly abide by professional ethics and codes of conduct, keep confidential all business information.
· MNC background;
· ACCA/CICPA is preferred
· Good commercial sense and ability to drive changes.
· Solid experience to manage internal business and external stakeholders;