CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Facilities/ Workplace Coordinator to join the team located in Oxford.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting and coordinating activities related to delivery of workplace experience services for clients, where offered, including administrative support for teams managing and directing services. Services may be directly performed by the company, or third-party service providers in collaboration with this position.
• Provides coordination and administrative support for delivery of Workplace Services such as coaching, onboarding, supported employment, communications
• Services include, but are not limited to: Concierge, Reception, Food Services, Document Services, Mailroom Services, Record Archiving, Office Supply Management, Space Resets – moves, adds, changes, and furniture management
• Conference, meeting, and event management including room booking, coordination, planning as needed
• May facilitate client program coordination including but not limited to: Community Programs, Pet Programs, Parking/Commuting Program including the local shuttle and bicycle program. Assists the Workplace Experience leadership team with general administrative support including invoice processing, travel arrangements, expense reporting, etc. Requests building and/or equipment services as needed
• Provides administrative support for Workplace Experience team as directed, including expense management, meeting coordination, office and workplace experience equipment care, and supply management
• Manages accuracy, production, quality and retention of program materials; which may include administration of SharePoint sites or similar. Ensures client and company materials comply with client and company brand guidelines
• Utilizes and maintains integrity of databases and other digital tools associated with service delivery, as requested
• Ensures all billings for business services are invoiced and billed as required
• Responds to customer requests and complaints regarding Workplace Experience services. Attends move meetings and coordinate all moves with client contacts; assists in the completion of the office Business Continuity plan
• Maintains relationships with vendors that provide services and goods to the office; ensures all vendors used have current proof of insurance and contractual documentation in place, per requirements
• Administers Workplace Experience team member and third-party service provider on-boarding process, including new employee orientation, training, equipment, and software ordering
• Performs other duties as assigned
• HS Diploma or GED required. A minimum of 1 - 2 years related experience (e.g. Front Desk, Concierge, Hospitality, Room Management, or Customer Service roles) is preferred
• Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor
• Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees
• Comfortable meeting and engaging with new people. Warm and engaging demeanor. Ability to assess circumstances, empathize and offer help
• Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles; ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages
• Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations; ability to solve problems in standard situations; requires basic analytical skills
• Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite products such as Teams, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc
• Comfortable with and embracing of new technologies and digital tools; such as Apps, databases, financial management, work order management, cloud technologies, handheld mobile technologies and applications, and communications
• Best candidates will have a genuine interest in in anticipating and serving the needs of others; a warm demeanor and desire to collaborate with others is key
• Physical ability to assist with warehouse operations; able to lift 50 lbs
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.