Dublin , Ireland
Date published: 8-Apr-2021
The Soft Services Lead is accountable for the smooth execution of all appropriate functions associated with 6 core Soft Service activities.
They will contribute to the high-performance culture within the integrated facilities management function by providing a flexible, accurate service to enable the team to achieve key deliverables. They are an active member of the integrated facilities management function providing support, guidance and expertise.
Safety / EHS Responsibility:
Complete assigned IFM works:
· Responsible for day to day soft services operations
· Part of the management team responsible for the co-ordination of CBRE site vendors
· Ensure both team and customers are kept fully informed at all times
· Responsible for CBRE and client EHS implementation and reporting
· Report all issues to site management without delay
· Provide monthly report on all services to keep client and CBRE senior management informed and to facilitate strategic and operational decision making
· Raise necessary W/O's against open actions, and ensure prompt close out of same
· Ensure exceptional customer service delivered by team to customers at all times. Build strong customer relations and loyalty through regular on site inspections, service level reviews, on-site quality audits, etc.
· Find innovative ways of improving Services, reducing costs and providing leadership to team & colleagues
· Required to have exceptional ability to communicate with the client, visitors, contractors & CBRE staff and prepare monthly reports detailing the progress against measurable targets, SLAs and KPIs. Drive cost savings within the contract and challenge spend patterns where appropriate.
Assist with financial reporting, procurement, billing and invoicing.
Responsible for supporting a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying best practice