CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Facilities Manager to join the team located in Motherwell. This role will play a key role in supporting our client’s site operations by providing leadership, management, and development of a defined contract, ensuring financial and operational commitments are met and exceeded. The successful applicant for this role will hold full accountability for the service delivery and site operations of the flagship site in our portfolio including full financial management, service delivery, technical, QHSE and front facing services at the client’s main facility in the UK. They will provide leadership and effective management for a wide range of hard and soft services as well as ensuring that improvements are achieved and maintained.
- Hold full responsibility for local client and CBRE budgets including annual forecasting and AOP budget compilation annually
- Deliverance of agreed contractual savings targets for the location
- Compliance with National Sourcing KPI’s
- Develop and strengthen existing relationships with client and sub-clients
- Hold key positions on-site on behalf of CBRE and our Client(s)
- Hold overall responsibility for site QHSE performance in-line with both CBRE and client processes
- Hold overall responsibility for delegate HSE performance
- Accountability for site audits and prevailing actions including ISO and BSI audits
- Monitor, manage and review performance of personnel on-site
- Monitor, manage and review performance of sub-contractors working on CBRE’s behalf including security and catering vendors
- Plan and coordinate schedules of planned technical maintenance and planned preventative maintenance routines for equipment, machinery, tools, buildings, and engineering services across all sites
- To recruit and facilitate the personal and professional development of Facilities staff providing leadership and mentoring throughout
- Performance management
- Overall operational management of site activities
- Maintain a motivated CBRE and vendor team through effective communications, personnel development, and recognition
- Ability to drive and deliver 1st class service excellence with innovative and compelling ideas
- Manage resources both human and technical to maximise quality of services delivered
- Build strong effective working relationships with site teams across all interdependencies
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with client’s on-site as well as client senior management team
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
- Resolve customer queries quickly and effectively
- Proven and demonstratable experience within the facilities sector
- Demonstrate an ability to solve complex problems and deliver a variety of options in complex situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Excellent MS Office Suite Skills
- Ability to respond effectively to highly sensitive issues
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients and senior management
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.