Facilities Manager , Greater Jakarta - Indonesia
Greater Jakarta , Indonesia
Date published: 5-Mar-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE Indonesia, a global full-service commercial real estate services & investment firm, is looking for a fully-driven and energetic person to work with us, as Facilities Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and maintains positive client relationships.
- Conducts client meetings on unresolved facility issues in an expeditious and professional manner.
- Communicates to clients regarding property profiles, emergency preparedness plans, site inspections, facility audits, work order progress reports, and other related reports.
- Manages and coaches facilities staff to deliver excellent service levels for the client within budget.
- Researches and implements new processes and technology to improve operational efficiency.
- Develops and recommends strategic facility management objectives for clients. Reviews various budget reports for multiple facilities.
- Develops environmental health and safety procedures for facilities. These procedures include emergency action plans, disaster recovery, business continuity, and other related procedures.
- Responsible for facility inspections for quality assurance on a periodic basis. Ensures facility procedures comply with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Produces and maintains various facility management reports.
- Oversees management of capital projects.
- Uses pc and/or PDA for work order system, email, ESS and training.
- Prepares and manages departmental budget.
- Other duties may be assigned.
You have full accountability to make decisions independently with a sense of great collaboration across functions and departments. Have in-depth understanding and interpretation of procedures, company policies, and business practices.
As a Facilities Manager you are expected to provide formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area. You must demonstrate strong leadership skills, good communication skills, and have in-depth financial knowledge.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- 5 - 8 + years in Facilities Management industry
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, manangement or equivalent
- Experience in project/FM activities with a strong soft and hard services experience, corporate offices and/or manufacturing knowledge would be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Excellent planning, organizational and interpersonal skills