CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Facilities Manager (FTC) to join the team located in Manchester. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivery of all Facilities Management services at the site in Manchester, either directly or via third party suppliers.
• Implement the facilities strategy working with the account’s Senior Service Delivery Manager, CBRE Regional Operations Manager that creates an environment where account employees can contribute to their highest potential, delivering innovative contributions to the business in safe, efficient, and most effective way
• Management of key stakeholder relationships, and as part of this act on behalf of the client organisation as required
• Responsible for the delivery of CBRE services to the agreed budget as part of the GMP contract
• Manage the Facilities Management contract at a site level and oversee all the required services are being delivered to specification (security, engineering maintenance, cleaning, catering heating, lighting, and Real Estate)
• Ensure best practise, competitive pricing, development of strategic supplier relationships and proactive delivery
• Ensure that all relevant legal and statutory requirements are met
• Work in demanding environments, managing change, multiple projects and ensure deadlines are met
• Support the overall performance of the contract and required deliverables including ownership of assigned operational tracker activities, support with fee earning “additional works” and projects, performance managements against KPIs, HSSE, training and development and succession planning
• Ensure that third party suppliers provide detailed monthly reports including financial reporting if required; HSE; personnel and operational issues
• Ensure that all PPMs and inspections are carried out and that activities meet the needs of the client
• Provide leadership for all direct reports including training, development, and performance
• Work with third party suppliers and direct reports to identify, investigate and implement opportunities to achieve efficiencies and improve customer service across all service lines
• Work with third party suppliers and direct reports to deliver innovative solutions and initiatives
• Establish and maintain effective business relationship with the client, interacting with key client stakeholders and end users at all levels
• Ensure the site is managed in accordance with all relevant HSE legislation and support account’s HSE policy and standards for the site; drive the site sustainability and wellbeing programme
• Represent the site in dialogue, contact and advocacy with Towers Business Park, Site Ownership, UK Regulatory Bodies, Agencies, and Institutions
• Act as the escalation point for any site related incidents
• Identify opportunities for Continuous Improvement and innovation
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to prioritise demands across multiple service lines
• Ability to comprehend, analyse and interpret what good service looks like and how it should be delivered
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; evidence of communicating and promoting on site services to the client organisation
• Budget Management / Numeric skills with excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to cultivate a team environment with performance and customer service as a core behaviour
• Demonstrates integrity - acts consistent with what he/she says and believes in line with ethical standards
• Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite
• High school/Secondary School diploma or general education degree (GED) required; 5 years’ experience within an outsourced facilities management environment ideally with clear evidence of management of soft services
• Recognised Health & Safety qualification
• Excellent customer service skills are required as first point of contact for clients
• A natural leader, team player with experience of managing a diverse team across several functions
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.