CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Facilities Manager to join the team located in Bedfont Lakes.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all FM services relating to client’s Bedfont Lakes offices. This role will be the face of CBRE at the client’s Head Office.
• Create strong key relationships with Account’s clients and Business Unit Leaders
• Deliver FM Soft Services based on contract scope of work with full understanding of the scope variances (e.g., client provided, 3rd party, self-perform, Landlord)
• Develop strong working relationship with Technical Services and other workstreams to ensure seamless client delivery
• Drive operational control through Metrics/KPI Management (budget management, Customer Satisfaction, FM Service Delivery, Quality, and Innovation)
• Resolve problems and/or conflicts and maintain open communication with the client including providing regular written and oral reports to ensure satisfaction
• Manage Site budget and own analysis of variations and action planning
• Lead Site financial budgeting and forecasting requirements; drive compliant financial practices to ensure on time and compliant billing
• Rigorous management/assessment of supplier KPI’s
• Drive Supplier compliance and control and manages supplier relationships include “partner with key suppliers including catering/hospitality and Janitorial to ensure exceptional service delivery”
• Identify scope expansion opportunities through collaboration with UK and Account leadership
• Conduct goal setting activities and performance reviews; manage Personnel, including recruiting, talent development, succession planning, training, rewarding, and taking disciplinary actions
• Adhere to all Safety Policies and maintains the work environment, practices, and training of staff to avoid accidents and hazards contributing to a safe and healthy work environment
• Always ensure CBRE QHSE compliance
• Ownership of Client ISO14001 Certification Program for site and associated compliance/ISO Audit Actions
• Conduct incident reviews and Root Cause Analysis, Site Stand Downs, and drive consequence Management for all safety incidents
• Inspire and behave with unquestioned integrity and in accordance with CBRE Ethics Policy
• Ensure contingency plans are in place for emergencies; these include approved business continuity plans, disaster recovery plans etc
• Continuously customer/client satisfaction demonstrated through KPI’s and engagement
• Seek innovative ideas in change to the way business is conducted and influence savings
• Proven leadership skills
• Drives accountability - ability to establish clear, measurable goals, taking ownership of responsibilities and commitments to those goals and moving others to responsibility for their goals
• Ability to develop and motivate a team to provide exceptional levels of internal and external customer service
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Calmness under pressure
• Flexible approach to working hours
• Proactive and a “can do” attitude
• IT Literate
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.