Cheltenham , United Kingdom
Date published: 13-Feb-2020
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading provider of facilities management services in the built environment, working in partnership with some of the UK and Europe’s best-known companies. We are a company that prides ourselves on delivering the highest standards of service and creating strong partnerships with our clients.
We are currently recruiting a Facilities Coordinator to deliver total facilities management services across a corporate office site in Cheltenham.
Reporting to a Contract Manager, the successful candidate will ensure that an outstanding standard of FM service is delivered to our client through effective leadership of an on-site team. The Facilities Manager will take ownership for all aspects of operational management including health and safety, environmental, budgetary costs and customer service standards.
· Provide leadership and management for a defined contract and in-house team of staff.
· Ensure business policies and processes are effectively communicated and implemented.
· Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions, and that both Client and Company health and safety policy and process are effectively implemented.
· Drive a culture of first class customer service across your region, and ensure effective relationships are harnessed with key Client contacts.
· Ensure optimum staffing structures operate across the region, balancing cost reduction with the delivery of service excellence. Ensure structures support peaks and troughs in workload, and disaster recovery.
· Ensure the region is staffed by fully capable teams, ensuring post holders are competent, and that effective succession planning arrangements are in place.
· Identify business risks and issues, adopting appropriate counter measures to minimise downtime and exposure for both the Company and Client.
· Work with other operational managers to ensure the collaborative development of the business, effective teamworking, and support to colleagues.
· Ensure appropriate control measures are in place, such as audits and inspections, to ensure statutory, policy, and contractual commitments are met.
· Own all regional financial planning and performance; including, the preparation of accurate budgets and forecasts.
· Previous facilities management experience within a corporate environment.
· Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Good knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and statutory compliance, ideally IOSH or NEBOSH qualified.
· Strong commercial acumen.
· BIFM qualification desirable.