CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Facilities Coordinator to join the team located in Burgess Hill.
• Primary focus on delivery of all FM Operations service level agreements and scope of work
• Co-ordinate with FM Operations, WPS and Engineering Service teams to deliver service excellence in line with contractual obligations
• Co-ordinate with other customer 3rd Part supply partners, customer suppliers and customer business units and all things operational to the building
• Support/Monitor 3rd party maintenance supplier activities when required and report any corrective works arising
• Be a culture carrier for behavioural Health and Safety and comply with all HSE requirements as outlined and as instructed by the company policy
• Act as a part of site Emergency team i.e. Fire Marshall / First Aider as required for emergency control activities
• Report all accidents, occupational illnesses and emergencies in relevant logbooks/SharePoint sites or documentation
• Ensure all contractors, under sphere of control, operate with the appropriate authority and permits and always adhere to the site rules and regulations
• Stop any work that is unsafe, or you witness unsafe acts
• Conduct monthly self-assessment audits in support of quarterly contract performance requirements
• Responsible for the image and visual standards of the site/s taking ownership of any issues or concerns
• Support the Campus FM and Engineering teams with the upkeep and maintenance of all QHSE Logbooks
• Co-ordinate site waste and recycling arrangements
• Carry out statutory fire testing and associated checks; co-ordinate with Security and report any faults on access entry system where necessary
• Raise Purchase Orders for goods or services as required, always in compliance of business controls
• Approve invoices; goods received notes and statements for payment purposes
• Act as responsible person in line with DFA to carry out cost control function
• Take ownership and understand customer requirements and be able to demonstrate the ability to close out concerns and ensure customer is always kept appraised
• Act as deputy in the absence of line management; provide and arrange cover for the FM team as defined by line management
• In addition to the above-mentioned tasks, other activities and responsibilities may be individually defined
• A good basic education is essential
• Strong PC skills, MS Office
• Self-motivated and resourceful
• Well organised and good prioritisation and planning skills
• Customer services experience and the ability to communicate at all levels
• Service orientated attitude combined with innovative thinking
• Knowledge and awareness of the facilities management industry; Health and Safety awareness
• Good administrative skills
• Previous experience of supporting the running of a large corporate office space
• Practical experience in working with supply partners to deliver a seamless, integrated service
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.