CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Facilities Assistant to join the team located in Central Scotland. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting our client’s site operations by ensuring their waste streams are managed effectively in-line with their waste disposal policy as well supporting them with any fabric requirements through small maintenance works.
- Understand and comply with all client and CBRE QHSE policies and procedures
- Ensure that all work orders are completed and closed in full
- Daily waste handling - pick up and processing (Production Waste Materials)
- Daily Pick up and storage of contained hazardous waste materials in-line with client procedure
- Assist the facilities team in supporting minor maintenance tasks around the site
- Industrial cleaning – Production machinery and equipment
- Carry out general labouring duties as and when required including forklift operation (training can be provided for the right candidate)
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace, complete QHSE and client documentation
- Wear personal protective equipment when conditions require or when required to do so by the relevant risk assessment, method statement or mandatory signage
- Always work safely, and must have hazard awareness
- Skilled and able to operate material handling equipment, lift and carry heavy loads, operate required equipment (training can be provided for the right candidate)
- Weekend & Bank holiday working if required
- Internal and external customer management
- Ability to work in a challenging environment
- Punctual and well presented
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Can manage a high degree of variability
- Highly motivated and self-aware
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Results focused
- Comfortable in a fast changing fast paced company and project environment
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.