CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Facilities Assistant to join the team located in Motherwell. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring effective delivery of facilities services including but not limited to general building fabric repairs, on-site waste management activities, lift and shift of client equipment as required.
• Liaise with client to ensure overall service to users in the building is maintained
• Liaise with site contact/client on a regular basis, reporting any issues and concerns in a timely manner to management team
• Maintain security and safety standards as required, ensuring that visitors are escorted, and contractors do not have access to areas without the appropriate authorisation or supervision maintained
• Undertake daily building walkthroughs and support meeting room checks in accordance with local processes. Ensure all walkthroughs are documented and actions highlighted
• Carry out monthly workplace inspections
• Coordination of site inductions
• Ensure signage and notice boards are always kept neat and tidy
• Maintain a safe and tidy workplace
• In addition to the above-mentioned tasks, other activities and responsibilities may be individually defined by Line Manager
• Follow all Health & Safety and Environmental requirements that are defined on work instructions or communicated in training
• Follow required emergency prevention and operational controls
• Report all accidents, occupational illnesses and emergencies
• Apply, execute and maintain function related quality issues
• Excellent telephone and email manner
• Computer literate, preferably some data entry experience
• Demonstrate a natural passion and understanding of quality customer service
• Experience within an FM/Customer Service environment providing guest and reception services to the highest standard
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.