CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Facilities Administrator to join the team located in Bracknell. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective point of contact for both our client and our UK operations team. You will be responsible for the management of all aspects for statutory compliance across the UK account portfolio coupled with other defined tasks to support UK Operations as and when required to support the wider team
- Ensure that all sites across the account achieve the highest level of statutory compliance; ensure all statutory maintenance records and service sheets are available, accurate and filed for audit purposes
- Work with the Account Management team and the QHSE Manager to develop, implement and manage the local risk based QHSE Plans
- Promote QHSE and drive tangible improvements in safety performance and culture
- Work with Account Management teams on all aspects of QHSE
- Provide professional support to local line management at all levels
- Work with the Account Management and team ensuring that best practice in health & safety is adopted and regularly reviewed
- Complete client’s and CBRE’s site inductions for staff and contractors
- Issuing of Authority to Work (ATW)
- Input and management of the Hazard reporting; produce monthly hazard report for Account Management team
- Owner of Account Improvement Plan (OP9a)
- Responsible for carrying out Contractor Review (OP63) and site reviews including Plantroom Inspections (OP61)
- Sub-Contractor logbook management- ensuring all documentation is current and up to date
- Management of E-Logbooks
- Support with audit management (Internal & External); assist in or lead (as required) the investigation and management of incidents
- Ownership of Contract Training Matrix and ensure compliance, liaising with the Account Management team
- Produce management reports as required by the Account Management
- Ensure that all Safe Systems of Work associated with high risk maintenance activities are requested ahead of compliance visits and provided to site lead’s in a suitable time
- Prepare reports for the Site Lead to demonstrate statutory compliance where required
- Meaningful, accurate and customised reports are generated as required
- Attend internal meetings concerning QHSE
- Work Closely with the FM Helpdesk, Planner, Soft Services Manager and Engineering Team ensuring all supplier visits are co-ordinated and planned
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Appropriate Vocational Qualifications
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and as a team player
- Computer literate with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Flexible, methodical, and strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate logical processes, with good analytical skills and judgement, contributing to continuous improvement
- Facilities and compliance services; experience working in a customer service/helpdesk environment and within the total facilities management industry
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.