Purpose of the Job
To ensure the effective provision of fabric services in an efficient and courteous manner with a strong focus on customer care.
The ideal candidate will be able to work both independently and as part of the wider maintenance team and client operations team.
You will be fully responsible for undertaking various types of handyman repairs and supporting the engineering team through all aspects of the M&E maintenance within the FM contract.
The role is based at TECA on a standard of 40 hour working week Monday-Friday 08:00 to 17:00
Flexibility will be required throughout the year to support the venues operations.
• Accountable to the Contract Supervisor/Contract Manager
• Contractual responsibility to ensure delivery of CBRE services.
• The post holder will not have any directly reporting staff.
• Ensure that a professional image of CBRE Managed Services is presented to clients and visitors and ensure excellence in customer service delivery.
• Ensure that your professional and technical skills are maintained through a commitment to personal development and life-long-learning.
• To develop a good working relationship with all members of CBRE Managed Services and the client.
• Provide a full range of general fabric duties.
• Ensure the provision of a safe & healthy working environment, and ensure compliance with all Company policies & procedures, as well as clients site policies & procedures and working arrangements.
• Issue and ensure appropriate controls within the Permit to Work systems for both yourself and subcontracted services.
• Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices
• On call, this will be part of the role, frequency TBC.
• Ensure that routine fabric maintenance is carried out to meet and exceed expectations, and agreed contractual SLA’s
• Ensure that all reactive tasks issued are carried out to meet and exceed customer expectations within the agreed SLA’s
• Undertake painting, decorating, and a full range of DIY tasks to ensure the meeting of service levels and to maintain an attractive decorative environment.
• Ensure the loading and unloading of stock, and appropriate and safe storage of relevant equipment, spares and deliveries.
• Assist the engineering team to ensure that all planned and reactive engineering activities meet and exceed both service levels and customer expectations.
• Ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator.
• Ensure Compliance with Safe Systems of Work including Method Statements and Risk Assessments for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices always.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
• Previous experience working in the FM building / maintenance industry
• Good level of written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of Health & Safety procedures required.
• Ability to work independently and unsupervised at times
• Excellent time management skills