Job Title: Estate Coordinator (Level 2)
Line Managers Title: Estate Manager
Job Purpose: Provide professional support to the Estate, manage the site utilities process, provide admin support to the Facilities Management team and troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action.
FM Team Support:
• To monitor all activities relating to the site(s), reporting and taking action as appropriate.
• To assist the FM team with requests for maintenance / technical assistance in person, via telephone and electronically. Escalating to relevant FM where required.
• To comply with Health and Safety on site, maintaining records, using the Meridian system, and involvement with contractor management as appropriate.
• Assist the FM team with all monthly and quarterly H&S compliance updates, uploading documentation to Meridian.
• Monitor and maintain the site key log system (MyTag), updating where required and complete regular key audits with site contractors/suppliers e.g. Security, M&E and void property keys.
• Assist FM Team with service charge purchase orders using P2P software,
• Provide service charge support, including interim reviews and year end accounting processes.
• Manage the utilities process across the estate, including all tenant/landlord recharges using Tramps system.
• Responsible for the maintenance of the master meter list and utility coding sheet. Regular updates required in line with tenancy and building changes.
• Ensure monthly meter readings are completed for all manual meters across the estate.
• Manage all utility transitions in and out, including new supplies.
• Ensure all bills are paid on actual reads rather than estimates, in line with client requirements.
• Assist with the annual GRESB submission where required and collating data from FRI lease tenants.
• Manage all utility queries in the first instance and liaise with relevant FM to troubleshoot/resolve issues.
• Assist with the monthly KPI report submission, including data input to the KPI matrix.
• Answering telephone, ensuring all received calls are announced and messages taking
• To do all photocopying as required and ensure all office machinery and equipment is maintained on a regular basis
• To take minutes in meeting and type all correspondence as required.
• To promote a pleasant working environment and liaise with in-house and contract staff where required.
• To maintain records of accidents/incidents in the property
• Write to tenants regarding access requests, housekeeping etc as required.
• Management of the site office.
• Any other duties as directed by your Line Manager.
Key Skills / Knowledge/Experience:
• Understand how the industry and stakeholders function, and the range of services available to clients.
• Experience in using systems and developing processes
• Desirable - Knowledge of utilities
• Desirable – Understand the basic principles of service charges
• Desirable - Some knowledge of legislation relating to property management
• Develop an understanding of how to build and maintain client, supplier and customer relationships
• Basic understanding of key issues to be noted on property inspections
• Understand and use industry/specific IT applications
• Understand and apply all procedures relating to work activities
• Able to plan and manage own workload
• Able to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues
• Able to use IT software such as Word, Excel, and databases
• Oriented towards providing excellence in customer services
• Can demonstrate adaptability and attention to detail, with strong problem analysis and problem-solving skills
• Willing to learn and expand the processes of the co-ordinator function as the role progresses
• Be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing