Think you are Cloud Native? Design & Platform thinking is your passion? Engineer at heart? Business engagement is your strength? well we might just have the right role for you.
CBRE is a world leader in commercial real estate management. One of our visions is to transform the company into a world-class business enabling digital organization with a focus on agile delivery. To deliver this vision, we are looking to hire energetic and passionate technology professionals who will shape up future digital platforms and promote a collaborative culture across the company.
To deliver this vision, we are looking to hire energetic and passionate technology professionals who will shape up future digital platforms and promote a collaborative culture across the company
As an Enterprise Architect, Digital and Technology, you will be a catalyst in strategic digital transformation initiatives. You will be responsible for helping to define the future architecture, applications, technologies, and security for our entire product platform ecosystem. You will be at the core of engineering activities with the goal of delivering modular, distributed, flexible and highly scalable commercial platforms partnering with product teams across the globe. The platforms you will architect will be driven by serveless or micro-services architecture, running in multiple cloud environments
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related area. Technical certifications (e.g. AWS, GCP, SAFe, SABSA etc) desirable or equivalent work experience.
• Collaborate with technology and business stakeholders to develop a platform vision for an assigned business function
• Partner with business segment leaders to support and deliver key technology priorities
• Perform architecture and technology evaluations of new solutions
• Perform business value stream and capability mapping work to drive rationalization, re-use decisions
• Identify re-use opportunities across business & technical services, frameworks, libraries etc
• Designing highly scalable, performant and secure cloud propositions, build on target state platform vision
• Providing Technology Leadership and driving in delivering product roadmaps by embracing Agile and DevOps
• Develop architecture patterns and related services in several domains such as Service Mesh, IoT, Chatbots, AI/ML, Data Persistence, IaC patterns etc
• Collaborating with Product Managers, Engineering Managers and other Architects in shaping and aligning product roadmap and delivery of new features
• Presenting complex technical proposals to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Application engineering and architecture experience in large scale digital or cloud native organizations
• Strong technical leadership qualities with a passion for delivering leading edge designs and inspiring a culture of technical excellence and innovative solution design
• Experience in agile software delivery
• Business architecture experience in developing value streams, capability mapping and driving rationalization initiatives
• Experience in cloud computing architecture, platform design and cloud native application development leveraging IaaS, PaaS and SaaS delivery models
• Deep experience in AGILE/Lean development methodologies, DevOps and Cloud based Application Development and Deployment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills in a global organization
• Strong collaborative approach to problem solving
• Possesses expertise across multiple architecture domains (data, cloud etc), progressive thinking, and well-versed in emerging technologies and trends
• Have a strong, pragmatic approach to leading architecture and development solutions, with a proven record in agile delivery
• 8 + years of experience with at least 3+ years in software development
• At least 2 years in an architectural or design capacity
• Strong business acumen and successful track record in aligning diverse groups and opinions.
• Business architecture experience in developing value streams, capability mapping work using industry standard frameworks
• Prior hands-on Development experience developing enterprise applications in one of the following languages: C++, .Net, Python, Java, and SQL/no-SQL technologies
• Experience with frameworks like ReactJS, AngularJS, NodeJS and designing MicroService/Event driven architecture
• Experience with cloud migration and managing the development of cloud-based applications and development of APIs, web services
• Experience working in a CI/CD development environment with focus on developing CD pipelines to Cloud and On-Prem infrastructure.
• Advanced knowledge and experience with the full software development lifecycle, with Agile and iterative development practices and associated tools such as JIRA, Azure DevOps etc
• Ability and willingness to be hands on in software development and technical issues
• Security architecture experience is a plus