CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Transformation Lead to join the team located in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying opportunities, developing innovative solutions, and executing improvement strategies to enhance the customer experience while also achieving cost efficiencies through process and structural improvement on the account.
• Transformation, Communications and Engagement strategy development (including CBRE and Client)
• Responsible for establishing and governing the glide path savings programme within the EMEA portfolio
• Create a pipeline and build out a roadmap of innovations and improvement initiatives in areas based on business needs and prioritise accordingly
• Analyse and propose new processes, structures, and ways of working to enhance and improve customer outcomes; present business cases for change to the client to garner support or approval as required
• Process management - Develop, implement, execute CBRE solutions, resources and plans that support business goals
• Internal communications - support information sharing across the account and with CBRE central teams
• Work closely and in collaboration with the EMEA Alliance Director to develop new strategies to ensure industry leading best practices are adopted, followed, and developed on the account and then shared amongst the wider CBRE organisation.
• Ensure the FM strategy meets the business requirements and that stakeholders have a realistic appreciation of the resources, budgets and timescales required for successful strategic implementation
• Attends relevant internal CBRE innovation meetings, delivering and bringing back key insights that will enhance and inform strategies
• Lead by example in championing a continuous improvement and innovative pro-active approach to the account and team
• Exceptional client relationship management skills
• Development of commercially viable solutions based on rigorous techniques to understand the client and account requirements
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to create solutions and present them to a wide range of stakeholders.
• Proactive, creative, and innovative thinker
• Understands the techniques required to develop, maintain, and manage business relationships with clients and partner organisations to implement and manage projects and to identify new business opportunities.
• Experienced multi-tasker
• Good organizational skills, with the ability to work at pace and balance competing demands
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• Knowledge of continuous improvement tools and methodologies
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with clients and employees at all levels
• Challenges the status quo, innovative, ‘can do and improve’ attitude
• Excellent influencing and facilitation skills
• Ability to analyse complex data and create corresponding strategies
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.