CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting an EMEA Sourcing Specialist to join the team located in London. The role, embedded within a global account, has specific focus on the EMEA region and requires engagement with colleagues across the world, particularly APAC.
The successful candidate operationally will be part of the International Sourcing Team delivering world class service to our client, which will entail - conducting sourcing events and enhancing commercial, contractual and supplier management practices across the account in collaboration with CBRE’s central Supply Chain function. This will include proactive management of national and International suppliers and supplier data, ensuring compliance with the policies and procedures of both CBRE and the client.
• Create and present the account’s EMEA Annual Sourcing Plan whilst leading cross functional teams to plan and undertake the sourcing of key services
• Manage CBRE and Client stakeholder engagement and communications
• Liaise with CBRE’s central Supply Chain function and category SMEs
• Conduct e-Sourcing events, including negotiations and contract drafting; conduct appropriate supply chain due diligence
• Manage supplier registrations within CBRE’s registration programme
• Provide commercial /contractual support to the International Account
• Comply with Supply Chain processes and procedures
• Contribute Supply Chain data to CBRE and client reports
• Assist with the standardisation\development of Global\International Supply Chain Templates/Processes
• Undertake Supplier Performance Management activities of key suppliers
• Maintain data accuracy of the supply chain
• Proactively maintain the International Supply Chain’s process documentation
• Provide training to colleagues on the Supply Chain’s Processes; facilitate the Client’s auditing of CBRE’s supply chain
• Contract Management including extensions, amendments, and terminations
• Collate and contribute to the reporting of EMEA activities and savings
• Sourcing in a Facilities Mgt/Project service delivery environment
• Conducting RFI/RFPs to procure Facilities goods and services
• Using eSourcing applications such as ARIBA, Zycus or Jaggaer
• Drafting detailed scopes of services; negotiating Ts&Cs and commercials; drafting contracts (Ts&Cs, Scope of Services, Commercials, SLAs, KPIs)
• Managing outsourced service providers against contractual obligations; Category management; Strategic planning and drafting Sourcing Plan
• Producing relevant reports and presenting such to senior management and analysing multiple data sources and creating compelling plans of action
• Customer centric focus with excellent attention to detail
• Computer literacy including MS Office suite of applications and Outlook
• Commercial acumen; analytical; capable of remediating vendor underperformance
• Flexibility in approach to work with ability to work alone and as part of a support team within a Client Environment
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Be self-starter and can motivate others
• Succinct written, presentation and verbal communication (fluent English) with ability to engage at all levels of an organisation
• Ideally educated to Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Architecture or Bachelor’s degree and equivalent industry experience
• Membership and/or participation in a professional procurement organization such as CIPS preferred
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.