CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting an EMEA Operations Lead to join the team located in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the office portfolio of a major Financial Services account in the EMEA region across 10 countries (400,000 sq. ft.). This role would manage all aspects of service delivery across multiple service lines including expansion/growth opportunities within the region.
• Accountable and responsible for all Hard and Soft service lines with appropriate resources performing to the agreed service level
• Manage and comply to SOPs and playbook governance policies on vendor management
• Approve Vendor invoices and other documentation in accordance with agreed guidelines and procedures
• Conduct Vendor review meetings on a regular/scheduled basis and keep records of these meetings
• Monitor and report on vendor activities, achievements, and work order closure rates as part of the routine site reporting process
• Responsible for developing, presenting, and delivering annual OPEX budgets for all EMEA locations
• Manage/monitor the financial performance of service providers
• Manage & oversee Accrual process monthly; manage and reporting of variances to budget; oversee and prepare CAPEX budgets as relevant
• Fully compliant and fluent with CBRE ERP and other finance software as required; ensure that Kahua is up to date and all financials inputted
• Ensure that moves & changes are undertaken on time by Facilities; WISP is accurate for all EMEA site and all FM Projects are completed on time and to budget
• Manage and monitor performance of Work Orders through ServiceInsight
• Set up regular client meetings to monitor Service Performance and feedback to team
• Act as UPS escalation point Coordinator for EMEA
• Accountable to ensure that QMS is updated regularly
• Provide regular reporting and participate in/undertake regular reviews
• Establish cadence of meetings with Landlords to ensure all equipment (chillers, generators, distribution boards etc.) is maintained and running to the required specification
• Involvement in the Site Incident management Team (SIMT) Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery planning
• Overall responsibility for general H&S ensuring contractors and suppliers comply to H&S processes and policies and ensure all teams are suitably trained
• Manage the EMEA FM team using the RISE values and being passionate about inclusion, innovation, and service excellence
• Any other duties that may arise from time to time be required
• Confidence in high-level stakeholder relationship skills
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Proven track record in the corporate services sector with strong commercial and client management acumen; 10 years’ experience in Facilities Management
• Track record of multi-site management and remotely managing employees and vendors
• Demonstrated leadership and people skills
• Analytically minded, financially, and numerically skilled, with the ability to review and prepare complex reports; creating and working within a Budget (CAPEX, OPEX etc)
• Experienced in managing Projects from a stakeholder perspective
• Experience working with CMMS system
• Proficient in common application software (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) with strong presentation skills
• Experience in Contract Management and Health & Safety
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.