EMEA Account Manager - Projects, Data Centre Solutions
The EMEA Account Manager – Projects is accountable for the performance of the account in-line with the business expectations in relation to revenue and margin growth. They need to deliver highly experienced data centre professionals into the client’s data centre construction team, with a key focus on further developing the relationship with the client and ensuring their needs are met in every aspect.
• Managing the client relationships and providing the client with excellent service and support
• Ensure that CBRE are aligned with the client's culture with the people we provide
• Ensuring we remain competitive and understanding how we retain an advantage over competitors
• Ensuring all the people we provide a performing at the highest standards
• Ensuring that we are giving the best value to the client
• Offering value-add services to increase our service level
• Attending the sites regularly to meeting with clients and CBRE staff where applicable
• Managing sub-contractor consultancy agreements POs / FTE contracts in-line with CBRE policies
• Working closely with account support team to ensure client invoicing is accurate and sub-contractor invoices are processed efficiently
• Holding monthly sync meetings with the internal CBRE teams to ensure they are up to date with the account’s progress and outstanding actions.
• Being a main point of contact for all growth opportunities
• Building new business relationships where possible giving sales presentations to the client team at all levels
• Resolving any personnel or performance issues before they become an issue
• Providing internal governance of our people to ensure best service
• Leading, training, and managing other members of the account management team and dealing with any issues that may arise
• Resolving any payment issues we have up or downstream
• Building strong effective working relationships with site teams across all interdependencies
• Interacting regularly with client(s) to ensure that goals and objectives are established and achieved
• Managing workforce on the account to ensure thorough understanding and implementation of operations, policies, and procedures
• Responsible for identifying tracking performance, coaching, training needs, and motivating direct reports and sub-contractors
• Directly or indirectly responsible for hiring, terminating, compensation, and performance evaluation for direct reports and sub-contractors
• P&L Responsibilities for the client's EMEA Account
• Monthly Reporting on Current and Forecast Positions for Account
• Ensuring all accounts are managed through Company policies and procedures in relation to commercial activities
• Build strong effective working relationships with site teams across all interdependencies
• Ensure that all financial objectives are met.
• Analyse variances and initiate corrective actions.
• Ensure all accounts are managed through Company policies and procedures in relation to commercial activities.